+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Ru 58841

hi just got email from kane and its $280 with post to uk for 10grs.

hi i see that mpbtreatments has standard ru at $68 a bottle not rum yet and the minox with ru looks interesting but we must wait till the site gets them on sale.
    I have had an email contact today from mpb sales and they have said the tele number on there site is correct so maybe i have the wrong code but anyway they have made contact.

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    hi i see that mpbtreatments has standard ru at $68 a bottle not rum yet and the minox with ru looks interesting but we must wait till the site gets them on sale.
    I have had an email contact today from mpb sales and they have said the tele number on there site is correct so maybe i have the wrong code but anyway they have made contact.
    doke - are you uk based? also how long would the $68 bottle last roughly?
    ta

hi jc i am in uk and it looks like its in a 2oz bottle which is about 60mls so if you use 1ml a day should last two months.

just to add jc im not sure if the ru is on sale yet if it is i would wait till the ru myrisite is on sale.

just to add jc im not sure if the ru is on sale yet if it is i would wait till the ru myrisite is on sale.

I'm uk based too! $68 for 2 months is pretty good.

that's about 45 quid so about 22 quid a month. just over a fiver a week.

however, I've been reading that rum doesn't have a long shelf life and need to be kept in the fridge and can smell quite bad!!

they also sell 'vehicles' to apply RU to your scalp. just wondered it may be cheaper to buy 'raw' RU from a lab and mix it yourself...

hi i think the premixed has a shelf life of 6 months but you can keep that in the fridge anyway im not sure about smell though i have not heard that i do not think it would be as bad as sprirolactone when mixed with minox.
    I think that ru my is the one with best results.

hi i think the premixed has a shelf life of 6 months but you can keep that in the fridge anyway im not sure about smell though i have not heard that i do not think it would be as bad as sprirolactone when mixed with minox.
    I think that ru my is the one with best results.
    do you have to store RU in the fridge? oh and any news on this pgd2 blocker that is 'coming soon' ?

you have to store the powder in an air tight container in the freezer but ready mixed i would think will be ok at room temp in uk as its only going to last two months if you apply 1mls a day,but you could just keep it in normal fridge compartment thats what i will do.
    If anyone buys the powder from kane 10grams would last over 6 months and mpb site there ru powder is $400 for 10grams so it would be cheaper to make our own.

you have to store the powder in an air tight container in the freezer but ready mixed i would think will be ok at room temp in uk as its only going to last two months if you apply 1mls a day,but you could just keep it in normal fridge compartment thats what i will do.
    If anyone buys the powder from kane 10grams would last over 6 months and mpb site there ru powder is $400 for 10grams so it would be cheaper to make our own.
    I would definitely be interested in rum. I'm using fluridil at the mo, but heard rum is much better.

I would be tempted to just mix it all in one go and keep it at room temperature. I have a shared fridge with my housemates and one of them would be sure to chuck it away or worse....eat it when they are drunk, thinking its food!! haha.

what vehicle would be best to mix rum with. A cream or alcohol?