"I am being a ass probably. "
    ========================

KeepTheHair, not just probably

Comment

• Spanish Dude
      Inactive
      • Oct 2010

Hello everyone, I have just registered.
      Thanks to Kobren and Dr. Cooley for making this possible.

Question for Dr. Cooley:
      Once you have confirmed that the cloned hairs are durable (they cycle after plucking, and they don't get affected by DHT), and the donor area regenerates with no problems, do you intend to attempt a full restauration of a very bald person, to demonstrate the technique in its full colours?

I am saying this because there is another doctor out there (Dr. Gho) who, for many years have claimed that he is able to multiply hair with relatively high yields, but the most he is willing to do is 1500 FU's per year (tipically 800 FU/year), and patients can't even verify if the hair was really multiplied or it was simply a normal FUE. Apparently, Gho has no intention whatsoever in making a full restauration to convince the sceptics.
      Do you plan to follow Gho's "commercial strategy"?

thanks!
      (I have more questions/suggestions, but I will deploy them little by little)

Comment

• HairRobinHood
        Inactive
        • Feb 2010

little by little

Originally posted by Spanish Dude
        (I have more questions/suggestions, but I will deploy them little by little)
        Oh no! Seems the longtime HairSite losers are trying – at first in a friendly and “little by little” way - to capture the (enemy) ship.

Spanish Dude, why are you suddenly so friendly?

Because on the other hand, you scream around all over the Internet, that they (including Dr. Cooley) are all “charlatans” and “fraudsters” ??

[IMG]http://www.************/hair-loss/img/uploaded/2879_image180.jpg[/IMG]

Dr. Gho is "copying other charlatans like Dr. Hitzig and Dr. Cooley" ?

Spanish Dude, the whole Internet hair loss sufferer community is aware and tired of your permanent and sick rants against physicians and researchers out there, as well as your permanent rants and stalking behaviour against each and every user out there, who’s try to inform others and/or clarifies things for others and trying to get rid of such sick persons like you.

Here is no place for your rants!

Comment

• Spanish Dude
          Inactive
          • Oct 2010

Iron_Man (Hair Robin Hood):

-Do you think legit researchers want your "idiotic inconditional support"?
          -any researcher who is a bit intelligent, will prefer my intelligent bashings, that your stupid robotic support. You support any researcher, no matter how credible he is, and no matter how many red flags he has attached. (except Whitfield, because you don't like his face, and then you suddenly notice his red flags).
          -Why you try to inflame and destroy every thread?
          -Don't you think my question to Dr. Cooley was interesting?
          -Why you post in different forums with different names?
          -when Hitzig posted about his "first ever cloning breakthrough", Cooley was interviewed by Kobren, and we all thought that this was another hype. Even Kobren said: "guys, this is not the cure". Are you going to bash Kobren too, Robot_Man?
          -So, given the past of Gho, given the past of Hitzig, and given that Cooley and Kemp got us entertained for 5 years at Intercytex with full of hopes and not a single photo, it was pretty natural to guess that all this Hitzig-Gho-Cooley was yet another fiasco. Only a retard like you, Iron_Man, who inconditionally believes any researcher, at any cost, would keep pushing ahead.
          -So even if Cooley method works, you are still a retard, Iron_Man
          -And congratulations, Iron_Man, you have destroyed yet another interesting thread.

Comment

• Spanish Dude
            Inactive
            • Oct 2010

Another question for Dr. Cooley:

In the slide-presentation, you say that 4mm punching of the scalp, with transections at the edge, can be completely healed using Acell powder. Apparently, it closes with totally normal skin, and also with hair.
            Oviously, the extracted skin contains follicles, and these can be used for grafting. And these would be surely DHT resistant, etc.

So, if the donor hole regenerates completely with follicles, this would be another method of HM that would ensure recipient long term growth (maybe the long term growth is not assured in the donor, though).

So, even if the pluck method doesn't work in the long term, you would have the "punch cloning" method to test.

Am I getting this right?

Comment

• HairRobinHood
              Inactive
              • Feb 2010

No Spanish Dud. Basically I don't feed well-know forum trolls.

But nice try!

Comment

• Spanish Dude
                Inactive
                • Oct 2010

Okay, just another question for Dr. Cooley:
                just out of curiosity, when you pluck a hair in the donor site, does the donor follicle regenerate right away, or does it take some time? how much time?

Comment

• wolvie1985
                  • Sep 2010

Spanish Dude, please do not come here. You helped destroy HairSite. You are a cancer on these boards and we don't want you. And your questions and combative and mostly daft (ie. "How do you know plucked hairs regenerate?" Really?) Please take your circus act somewhere else.

Comment

• Spanish Dude
                    Inactive
                    • Oct 2010

Originally posted by wolvie1985
                    Spanish Dude, please do not come here. You helped destroy HairSite. You are a cancer on these boards and we don't want you. And your questions and combative and mostly daft (ie. "How do you know plucked hairs regenerate?" Really?) Please take your circus act somewhere else.
                    Wolvie, you are a retard. So I destroyed Hairsite? Do you even bother to read my posts? NO YOU DON'T. and, as a proof, you are accussing me of saying something that I have not said:
                    >>And your questions and combative and mostly daft (ie. "How do you know plucked hairs regenerate?" Really?) <<

I didn't say that.
                    Conclusion:
                    Wolvie=RETARD!

I am glad that I am only attacked by retards. This reaffirms me.

Comment

• gmonasco
                      Inactive
                      • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Spanish Dude
                      I am glad that I am only attacked by retards. This reaffirms me.
                      Yes, such language reaffirms that you are a disruptive troll, as you have amply demonstrated on HairSite.

Comment

• wolvie1985
                        • Sep 2010

This is a recent post from hairsite today by another user. It sums up the poisonous atmosphere Spanish Dude helps create:

albert

31.10.2010, 16:51

@ Iron_Man
                        Iron_Man & Spanish_Dude, both selfish

Okay both two, I think is more than enough. We (forum) are often tired about your stupid things between you two, your childish discussions which pisses off everyone who wants to keep a thread interesting.

Why you guys are SO SELFISH? Can you think your we give a sh!t about your personal discussions? REALLY! IS THE DAMN TRUTH!! I personally read this forum every day - don't post usually - and I'm f****** tired about seeing your ass in every thread, EVERY THREAD.

So please, I request HairSite to do something with this two people who only wants to blame between them, and leave us to have relaxed, informatives threads. That's the target of the forum.

Thanks and shut the f*ck up (BOTH).

I'm all for free speech, but please, Spencer. Do not let this guy on here. A simple perusal of his posts from Hairsite and you'll see why.

Comment

• Spanish Dude
                          Inactive
                          • Oct 2010

Originally posted by gmonasco
                          Yes, such language reaffirms that you are a disruptive troll, as you have amply demonstrated on HairSite.
                          wow, another one. These are like zombies.
                          my theory gets confirmed again.

gmonasco in Hairsite:
                          Registered since: 16.05.2010, 02:50

So, this 10-posts moron comes to teach me lessons about my behaviour at Hairsite. How compelling.

What language do you want me to use when someone attacks me, putting in my mouth words that I have not said? Like Wolvie did?

Comment

• Spanish Dude
                            Inactive
                            • Oct 2010

wolvieeee, you little reeeetaaaard.
                            How about your little lie? can you read? what did I really say?

1. It seems you are not able to read. You lied and acused me of saying something that I didn't say. Rectify your lie, or shut up.

2. You said I am the cancer of Hairsite, after 10 years and thousands of posts. How many posts you have at Hairsite? I haven't found your alias.

3. Instead of rectifying your lie, you post the opinion of another hairsite forum, albert, who is another 10-post retarded leech. I have replied to him accordingly.

>>
                            I'm all for free speech, but please, Spencer. Do not let this guy on here. A simple perusal of his posts from Hairsite and you'll see why.[/QUOTE]
                            <<

I am sure Kobren knows me and doesn't need your advice.

Comment

• Spanish Dude
                              Inactive
                              • Oct 2010

This thread is to ask questions to Cooley, not to post attacks to me.

For any further attack, please do it in a separate thread, (titled for example: "Attacks to Spanish Dude--The Official Thread").

Comment

• tbtadmin
                                Administrator
                                • Sep 2008

We'd like to ask that users please stay on topic. This thread is for those who want to learn about Dr. Cooley's research, and these type of posts make it difficult for Dr. Cooley and others to participate.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...