5th ht transplant- 1550fut -bht ?. - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread

Default 5th ht transplant- 1550fut -bht ?.

Hello,

I am having my 5th hair transplant . all have been strip, I wish i was told about fut procedure when i started in this journey, Anyway i heard Dr Umar does bht and has head good success with it. I am scheduled for april 14th. I would love to hear if anybody has had work with him and or anybody has heard of this procedure having bad results. I had to pay him 10% up front and his office has said if i change my mind i lose the $1200 i gave them. I work in entertainment and if i am called to go produce a movie i will have to reschedule . Anyway i guess i have a few questions here, but love to hear some feed back . I am 58 and have hair lose all over my head from surgeries . i wish i could cut short but look like i have most of my hair, Its important in my business and hope to get some feedback.

thanks
    alexsunny

Quote Originally Posted by alexsunny123 View Post
    Hello,

I am having my 5th hair transplant . all have been strip, I wish i was told about fut procedure when i started in this journey, Anyway i heard Dr Umar does bht and has head good success with it. I am scheduled for april 14th. I would love to hear if anybody has had work with him and or anybody has heard of this procedure having bad results. I had to pay him 10% up front and his office has said if i change my mind i lose the $1200 i gave them. I work in entertainment and if i am called to go produce a movie i will have to reschedule . Anyway i guess i have a few questions here, but love to hear some feed back . I am 58 and have hair lose all over my head from surgeries . i wish i could cut short but look like i have most of my hair, Its important in my business and hope to get some feedback.

thanks
    alexsunny
    No disrespect to Dr. Umar, but you made an appointment and you're just now starting to ask questions? Seems like you got this backward. You're not in a position where you can gamble with your next surgery because it is the single most important surgery that you'll ever have (with regards to hair) as you're now dipping into a lesser understood arena as there aren't a lot of doctors that work with body hair, especially in cases where it seems to be the only legitimate remaining donor resource. Contact the clinic and ask for references and go from there.
    Joe Tillman
    The original Hair Transplant Mentor

Interested to know which doctors I recommend?
    See the full list at HairTransplantMentor.com/hair-transplant-doctors

Alexsunny, I had repair attempt there. I can show you and You decide. It is covid season I would have met up.

I am trying to get repaired successfully. Really wishing i can get my life back, i am a war Veteran and just want to be able to work with some peace of mind. This journey has been painful and damaging.

But definitely research and get multiple opinions from other docs that specialize repairs and minimal graft use plans — Bisangaa or Mwamba, or Cole etc. the more the consults, the better it helps you with a decision.

You being in entertainment, it is very important to find a doctor to suit your goals and expectations. You have limited ammo, please try to meet patients of doctors that have no incentives or discounts and etc pending for surgeries by that same doctor.

You really have to be careful in this industry. Best of luck. Let me know if you have questions and if I can assist. Hope you get what you seek.