Should I be concerd about hair stubble that has not grown since the procedure?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • robbyt
    • Jan 2021

Should I be concerd about hair stubble that has not grown since the procedure?

Almost 2 months post-op and my hairs have done one of 3 things.

1. have not shed and continued to grow- a minority of hairs
    2. Have shed- Majority of hairs
    3. Have neither grown or shed.-hairs are about 2mm long and have stayed the same since the procedure- a small number of grafts but still concerning

I am curious if anyone else has experienced something similar to this. If so, did they end up growing eventually? I am worried these could be grafts that are dead.

I have also scrubbed pretty hard in the shower and it did not remove this stubble
  • WaitingGame
    • Jan 2021

I am 32-days post-op and I am in the same boat. Is your hair in category 3 (neither growing nor shedding) localized in the same area of the head? For me, the answer is "yes."

I am also afraid that these grafts are dead or damaged. Hopefully, someone who has gone through something similar can share his experience.

Comment

• MillerWong76
      • Jan 2021

70% of my grafts fell out after 2 weeks. 20% never fell out and kept growing. And 5% never fell out and didn't grow at all through the first 2 months. Then after 2 months, I got new growth, plus the 5% of grafts that never fell out and never grew started growing. I ended up being an early grower.

Comment

Working...