+ Reply to Thread

Lightbulb When will package arrive?

Hello everyone.
    My parcel has left country of origin on December 15 and not transferred .
    When will my parcel arrive? My shipment has been lost? Can you update the package information?
    Tracking number is LZ937992412CN
    Thank you so much!

You can track your package very quickly. For instance, when I order something online, I always use the guys' help from https://www.sendungsverfolgungpost.de/de/ . So you just have to find a suitable company offering package tracking service in your country or town. I am sure you will be able to find one. But in case this does not work, you can call the support office of the website from where you made your order. They must tell you where your package is located. Hope you will find my message helpful. Wish you a blissful day.

I have been caught many times by the long delivery time, sometimes not knowing if everything is ok with it at all. There were situations that I was not contacted for a long time; I thought it was all a scam. And now I have been using track speedpack for 2 months. Convenient thing. Here is the latest news: my package was shipped from Ohio on Nov 09, 2021, and reached Moscow on Nov 17, 2021. The packaging was reliable, without any damage. Tracking on this site is very convenient - for what I express my gratitude!

You can track your parcel from 1trackings. This is the best parcel tracking sites. You can track your order from different companies such as asl, tba delivery, etc.. You just need to enter your parcel tracking number on it and it will automatically track your order.

Default nice

Are you performing any kind of online shopping? Last time I also experienced a similar issue that you specified here. My package will cheap real diamond rings online not arrive at the destination at the time specified there and it is missing. But when I add a query about it, it will reach me within two days. Sometimes it happens but mostly your package will reach you on time.

Hello there! I'm not directly involved with your shipment's logistics, so I can't confirm its status. However, if your parcel is from posstore malaysia, you might want to track your order through https://posstoretracking.com. It could offer more accurate and updated information about your shipment's whereabouts. I hope your package arrives soon!