+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lasercomb

Default Lasercomb

Hello everyone I am new here.

First off let me tell you a little about me, I am 38, in good shape and have had fine hair since basically i was born. About 10 years ago I noticed my fine hair becoming to fine in the front so I started taking propecia and also got a small transplant in the front.

The transplant did pretty good but at this point I have noticed the thinning more in the front again... I been told by the same people that did my transplant that I am the perfect person to try the lasercomb. I am not Bald, I have technically a lot of hair and it would be good to thicken it up and perhaps help some of those suffering hairs to regain strength.

So I did the searching... and wow what a mess of reviews, I have seen so many negative and positive reviews on it I dont know what the to believe anymore. The people at my clinic have had about 10 people use it and 9 are saying it works... but are they just telling me that to make a sale? I would hope not.

I searched through the forums and even here it is up and down.

Has anyone had success with this tool,? Is it any good at all? I know it doesnt seem to work at all for people in the pretty much complete bald state but from my readings it looks like it might help those with a half decent amount of hair.... I am just rambling now... Need some new thoughts on this

No, it is garbage.

Look for reviews on forums, thats where most people are for real...most people.

That thing is garbage and I almost always hear about how people just got scammed by lasers and blah blah. There might be some type of laser technology that works but this thing just doesn't. I don't believe in it at all.

There are many good things you can do with that money, a laser is not one of the options man.

Do not waste your money.

thanks the more I research it the more I cant find anyone that has success with it... a few people saying hair or more manageable but besides that just a bunch of angry people.. The money wasn't much of an problem of the device ,but if it dont work then that cash can go to something else...

The Hair loss place I go to are so sure it will work on me, are they that sneaky for money... they say the people that are using it are seeing excellent results even one of the nurses husband... but perhaps it is all the big scam.....

It is very hard when you have one huge amount of people on one side saying dont get it then you have hair loss professionals who I would think are looking to help me telling me it will work.... the place I go to doesnt seem seedy, a very nice place, they do Hair Transplants, Sell Shampoos, scalp massages and so forth.... hard to know in the hard industry who is in it for you and who is in it for the money....... what a great place to scam people.. people just so desperate to bring back their youthful hair... I feel for everyone that goes through it and personally my hair isnt gone, its just fine and when fine hair starts to thin it makes me unhappy... i feel for those that have lost it all, it would be somethng that would be very hard to go through in my personal opinion.

I am rambling...

Cheers
    Last edited by morbby; 10-24-2010 at 07:10 PM. Reason: spelling error