+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Dr Fellers Generosity, 2nd Surgery with Dr Feller by PhilUKrepair

Posted on behalf of patient: PhilUKrepair

------------------------------
    Hi,

I recently underwent another surgery with Dr Feller to further improve my condition. I went to Dr feller back in Nov 2008 for repair surgery after a terrible result here in the UK.
    Dr Feller originally rebuild and repaired the hairline area and the result was nothing short of amazing especially considering what state i went to him in. Nearly 2 years on from my original repair with him which i genuinely couldn't have been happier with so i decided to return to dr feller to further improve my situation as i had complete trust and faith in Dr feller and his staff based on the original repair surgery.
    Dr Feller discussed with me my needs and wants and really took onboard all i had to discuss with him. We discussed at length prior to entering the surgery room everything and i felt yet again at ease with him.
    I have to also thank Dr feller from the bottom of my heart for his most incredible kind gesture of giving me my recent session... completely free

I must explain that i would have gladly paid double his prices based on the 1st session he performed on me as the results were remarkable as you can see from the pictures. I had already paid in full for the surgery two weeks prior, and what happened shows Dr Feller is a very compassionate man clearly as many already know. During my consultation in the morning i had explained to him how much he had changed my life already and how much the surgery meant to me yet how i still wanted to improve the situation further, (as many repair guys will be able to related to i'm sure ) at any cost to myself due to being so traumatised by my initial HT in the UK and how it had effected and scarred my mentally and physically. The conversation unfolded into a deep and personal chat and i explained my personal circumsatnces which are not great, no job, and limited social life, and how i care for a family member who requires full time care which kind of maps out my daily life.

I explained how important my hair is to me and how i had saved up for the entire last 12 months to have another session at great sacrifice to both me and my family yet the HT was so important to me in order to be the person i want to be and thats the price you pay for further improve ourselves. i told Dr feller my circumstances not to benefit in anyway other than just a general chat about me and what i do.Dr Feller and i chatted for about 30 mins and then we then went into and surgery. The surgery took until about 3pm in the afternoon and i had forgotten what a slog it is to just sit there for that amount of time. Worth it though ! I will not bore you with the details as the process has been discussed many times here.

At the end of the surgery he sat me down in his office and took pictures and informed my that every penny i had spent for the surgery today was going to be credited back to me. Well to say i was emotionally overwhelmed is an understatement. I couldnt believe it in all honesty. The man not only has transformed me from looking like a freak but also finacially assisted my in doing so. What an amazing man!

I am forever thankful to Dr Feller for the single most kindest thing anyone has ever done for me. Also i can not forget Spex who as i am sure many of you already know is such a pillar of support and on the lead up to this surgery has helped me whenenver i have needed a chat and advice. A true friend throughout my journey who has always available to talk and to and even met with me on more than one occasion. Couldnt have done it without you Spex!
    I will keep you all posted on my results and hope you all beat this dreaded curse!

Phil

Please add pics spex when you can

------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Spex; 10-20-2010 at 08:01 AM.
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

With PhilUK's permission here are his pics before any work with Dr Feller:

1st session with Dr feller - 1800 strip session:
    PhilUK received 1800+ session into hairline:

IMMED POST OP:

DAY 3

DAY 13

I will add further pics of post op first session and 2nd session pics when i receive pics
    Last edited by Spex; 10-20-2010 at 08:08 AM.

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Default 7 months post op session 1

Here are his 7 months pics post op session 1:

Default 11 months post op session 1

11 months

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	968106306_1.jpg

Size:	43.7 KB
ID:	7132   Click image for larger version

Name:	709106306_5.jpg

Size:	42.7 KB
ID:	7133   Click image for larger version

Name:	219106306_6.jpg

Size:	48.3 KB
ID:	7134  
    Last edited by Spex; 10-20-2010 at 08:31 AM.

I will add second session pics as soon as i get them

Looks fantastic. What needed to be done in round two?
    I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal

My FUE With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

I believe a general bulk up tweak in trouble/stubborn areas - not uncommon with repair guys. I will hopefully obtain pics and upload in due course

phils pics post op 1st Session:

Name:	4.jpg

Size:	83.0 KB
ID:	7250   Click image for larger version

Name:	1-1.jpg

Size:	7.3 KB
ID:	7251   Click image for larger version

Name:	2-1.jpg

Size:	13.8 KB
ID:	7252   Click image for larger version

Name:	3-1.jpg

Size:	10.6 KB
ID:	7253  

2nd Session - HIT the area again!

Name:	7-1a.jpg

Size:	80.5 KB
ID:	7254  

Phils 3 week update

Name:	Phil1.jpg

Size:	7.3 KB
ID:	7295   Click image for larger version

Name:	Phil2.jpg

Size:	5.7 KB
ID:	7296