Your advice and support - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Your advice and support

Hello Guys,

I am new to this forum and thought to post my pics and share with you a few questions I have in mind.

1- What do you think about my donor quality? is it good for a hair transplant?
    2- If yes, how many grafts would be required to restore the frontal part only (hairline and mid-scalp)
    3- Any recommendation for a skillful surgeon in the Middle East mainly (India and Turkey)?

I am currently on medication for almost one year using minoxidil 5% twice a day and micro-needling once a week.

Appreciate your valuable feedback and support
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image 5.jpg

Size:	9.8 KB
ID:	69261   Click image for larger version

Name:	image 6.jpg

Size:	10.4 KB
ID:	69262   Click image for larger version

Name:	image 7.jpg

Size:	9.6 KB
ID:	69263   Click image for larger version

Name:	image 8.jpg

Size:	12.0 KB
ID:	69264   Click image for larger version

Name:	image 9.jpg

Size:	73.0 KB
ID:	69265   Click image for larger version

Name:	image 1.jpg

Size:	10.9 KB
ID:	69266   Click image for larger version

Name:	image 3.jpg

Size:	89.3 KB
ID:	69267   Click image for larger version

Name:	image 4.jpg

Size:	9.0 KB
ID:	69268  

Shave it and own it. Best advice I never took.

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...car?highlight=

We proposed a solution to a very common problem-baldness. Now, men donít have to worry about hair loss, thinning hair, receding hairline, and regional hair loss.
    Regardless of the various stages of hair loss and baldness caused by age, stress, heredity or life-changing diagnosis, many men go to see toupee hair, hairpieces, hair wig and hair replacement system instead of expensive and painful surgery.
    Baldness and hair loss are not life-threatening diseases, but they can damage menís self-esteem. Men who are looking for an alternative to expensive and painful hair transplant surgery have a wealth of choices in available hair replacement systems. The customized male toupee can completely imitate the look and feel of the hair and match the color and direction of the rest of the hair. When creating toupees for men, professionals have many options for bases and can select between a synthetic hair or human hair toupee for men.

Hi Bro, I am so impressed after reading your thread.
    Actually, I am 38 now and been searching and learning about HT for almost 7 years.
    I have seen many bad and good results from NW2 to NW7 and consulted countless surgeons around the world.
    However, I am still hesitant and unconvinced to embark on a hair transplant procedure. I would better look completely bald than having a bad result which you have to live with for the rest of your life.

Thanks again for sharing your story.

Quote Originally Posted by hassancheaib View Post
    Hello Guys,

I am new to this forum and thought to post my pics and share with you a few questions I have in mind.

1- What do you think about my donor quality? is it good for a hair transplant?
    2- If yes, how many grafts would be required to restore the frontal part only (hairline and mid-scalp)
    3- Any recommendation for a skillful surgeon in the Middle East mainly (India and Turkey)?

I am currently on medication for almost one year using minoxidil 5% twice a day and micro-needling once a week.

Appreciate your valuable feedback and support
    Gents,
    Any other suggestions or comments?
    It looks like there are no active members in this form

Never looked at hair transplant as a solution of my thinning hair but instead I shaved it and I never looked this good in my entire life. Commercial Real Estate Cincinnati

Quote Originally Posted by claudeolson350 View Post
    Never looked at hair transplant as a solution of my thinning hair but instead I shaved it and I never looked this good in my entire life. Commercial Real Estate Cincinnati
    Thanks bro for your contribution. Actually, I have been shaving it for almost 5 years but it doesn't suit me at all.
    Since I am now 38 and lost most of my hair, I thought let's me explore the hair transplant option otherwise you won't see me here.

For most men, hair loss problems begin in the late 20s and increase at the age of 50. Hair loss in men can be related to the frequency of hair washing, skin conditions, poor dietary intake, medications used, but the main cause is genetic predisposition.

The male hormone testosterone is the cause of genetic hair loss when testosterone interacts with the 5-alpha-reductase enzyme in the hair bud (capillary bulb) and converts the enzyme to dihydrotestterone (DHT).

Thanks for your contribution and valuable information.
    My post is about exploring the HT option, not sure if I am a good candidate.
    Any input on this topic is highly appreciated

Lack of Human Growth Hormone (HGH) can cause hair loss
    It's very easy to check. You need to get tested at a medical center. You can learn more about HGH or Human Growth Hormone here https://www.optimalhormonetherapy.com/hgh.php
    If the level of growth hormone does not correspond to the required one, hormone therapy will be prescribed. It is possible to be beautiful. Modern medicine contributes to this