Is it possible not to notice that I did fue it 3 weeks later?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • badg96
    • Dec 2020

Is it possible not to notice that I did fue it 3 weeks later?

I'm thinking of doing a fue in February, and I'm only going to shave the donor area.Is it possible not to notice the transplant 3 weeks later? I heard that the fade haircut is good to disguise
  • JoeTillman
    • Jul 2014

Originally posted by badg96
    I'm thinking of doing a fue in February, and I'm only going to shave the donor area.Is it possible not to notice the transplant 3 weeks later? I heard that the fade haircut is good to disguise
    Three weeks is plenty of time. You'll be fine.
    Joe Tillman
    The original Hair Transplant Mentor

Interested to know which doctors I recommend?
    See the full list at HairTransplantMentor.com/hair-transplant-doctors

Comment

• badg96
      • Dec 2020

nice. does anyone have any tips on how to cut the fue before making the fue so it doesn't look strange at this point i have a little long hair on top and sides. I want to cut the hair a little bit on top because as I want to lower the hairline 1 cm I want the hair on top to cover that area. How can I cut my hair so it doesn't look awkward? why is the hair a long one on top and shaved on the side is not very strange? My surgeon says that 10 days post op nothing should be noticed in the donor area

Comment

• JustShaveIt
        • Jan 2017

Originally posted by badg96
        nice. does anyone have any tips on how to cut the fue before making the fue so it doesn't look strange at this point i have a little long hair on top and sides. I want to cut the hair a little bit on top because as I want to lower the hairline 1 cm I want the hair on top to cover that area. How can I cut my hair so it doesn't look awkward? why is the hair a long one on top and shaved on the side is not very strange? My surgeon says that 10 days post op nothing should be noticed in the donor area
        Check out my thread and the time line of FUE for healing.

I had a scar from ear to ear from 4 x HT's in my mid 20s. I'm in my late 30's and like some men the HT didn't work out as I wanted it. Last year I had a trichophytic procedure done to decrease the size of the scar. Unfortunately no previous photos of the scar prior or post trichophytic. Last month out of curiosity I shaved my

Comment

Working...