+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Spex View Post
    Superb brother!! Congrats

On a side note which concealers are you using
    Haha. Too good Spex.

Inactive

Thats exactly HOW to plan a hair transplant. Because as we can see even with a sorry for this expression "botched" transplant before you can achieve something pretty damn good. I say it makes him look well something in his early 30s.

There are even some mid 20s without hair loss who doesnt have this density.

I am sorry for derailing this again, but i wanted to hear what Jotronic thinks about Ghos HST. I know it may sound like a broken record, but lets face it, his result is pretty damn good so what should we talk about :-)

Thiw is what i call a NW6 to NW? transformation because in your case it fits your head so it is in my opinion a NW1 transformation bcause it just frames your head perfectl even hen you are not using wax, gel or whatever

Just doing my usual scanning around doing my ht's on the internet and ht forums research, and manage to stumble on Jotronics youtube page, well worth a look, gives an insight into 'the diary of a ht...'.

Dave on there is a character and you can skip through a full year in this guys shoes and how he lived with having a ht, also see Jotonics ht#4 buildup and run down, informative, so for those guys in my shoes (earlyish days of research, the two years plus mark!) go check it out.

Nice one Jotronic.

Oh and Jo, the short hair works way better fella.

Regards,
    57mph

Richard,

I have to say you've been a great source of confidence for me over the past few months. You've made some great comments about my results that leave me smiling every time I read them. Thanks for that

Regarding Dr. Gho, I'll admit I have not been following his progress like you have. I know you're a big fan of his but I'll hold off commenting for now. Instead, I ask that you point me to the stronger examples of his results that are online. I just spent about 30 minutes looking around and aside from his own website I didn't see much. I do recall seeing a video a while back of some famous hair dresser from Toronto (?) going to visit him and having a procedure. I also saw the pictures of the Dutch cyclist. My first impression of him was that he had his head tattooed at one point!

If you can point me to this information I'd be glad to share my thoughts on it.

57mph,

Yeah, I prefer the short cut now. Problem is I can't find the time to get a new hair cut since those last photos were taken by the tracks. I'm trying to get my colleague to cut my hair, or my wife, and I'll record it on video Yeah, Dave is a great guy and did an awesome job for arguably the best video documentation ever done.
    www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com

The short hair definitely works. Can't get my head around the number of grafts you've had and you still have another strip left! It's incredible. You must be tempted to go for some sort of record but I'm not sure where you'd find space to put that extra hair. Maybe on you forehead and face to go as Chewbacca for Halloween.

London Lad had mutant donor characteristics too. Best 3 I've seen are yourself, Nic Nitro and London Lad.

I doubt I have such favourable characteristics. Replicel sounds pretty exciting though. They're based in Vancouver too. What do you think Joe; reckon they could pull it off in say 5 years time?

No matter how many times I see this, I'm still amazed! Hey Jo, how old were you in the pic where you are smiling with the green shirt? Your donor looked very thin in that pic. Would you consider your donor to be average or less? Your result is amazing!

FollicleDeathRow,

Thanks for your comments. Regarding Replicel, we got wind of them a few years ago when they were operating under a different name. From what we learned there wasn't much substance to their claims but things could have changed since. British Columbia has some incredible science being performed so I wouldn't be surprised if a major breakthrough comes from here.

Cvazbar,

I was 31 or barely 32 in that pic. My donor at the time was considered a 3 out of 10 based on the Seattle consultant's (Mike Ferko) assessment but that is because I had two horizontal strip scars. Mike and Dr. Wong both said that only one donor scar would be removed and I'd get 1800 to 2400 grafts. Dr. Wong got BOTH scars and 2406 grafts in the first session and the rest is history. Currently, as a self diagnosis, I'd say my donor density is fair and my donor laxity is above average considering how much work I've had done. I could conceivably get another 2000 grafts but I think I'm done with strip now unless I absolutely need more work.
    www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

Wow man, the results look fantastic! Actually, I scrolled through your pics about a million times because I just cant get my head around the yield you got out of your seemingly meager donor area. I think I would have to transplant my back and legs hairs to get such a result.

I believe it because I am seeing it, but it still seems mathematically impossible. What could H&W achieve with HM (if it exists)? Good for you JT!

Thanks Dallas for your comments.

So I'm at 13.5 months now and I decided to get a buzz cut to see how it all turned out. #8 for the top and #3 for the sides and back. My hair looks a LOT thinner in these pictures but it illustrates something I've been telling all of you for years. There is a sweet spot for length and of course when one cuts their hair this short it will look considerably thinner than even when it is only a little bit longer. In my 11 month update the top was approximately 2 inches long whereas here the top is one inch long. With the top 2 inches long my hair looks like it is completely full save for the slightly thinning look in the crown.

www.HassonandWong.com

Great stuff Joe! Your hair looks good regardless. If you were able to get a #2 on the side, the top would probably look fuller. Still looks good.