+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Still looks good and plus it is age appropriate. And let's face it, it is one thing to have thin hair up top that you are sure will eventually fall out as opposed to thin hair up top that you know will not fall out. Cool that you can experiment with hair length and different styles. I cannot even recall when I was last able to do that. You are set man!

Still looks really good that short. Maybe one day Joe will go for it and top London Lad! Do it.

Conservative estimate: 2000 left by strip and 1000 FUE. And Joe's already a fully restored norwood 6. Mind boggling. If you knew all HTs could turn out like this we'd all go for it.

Thanks guys. Yeah, FDR, it's tempting to go for more. The only weak spot is the crown and 2000 more would really set me up but I know that once the length increases even only a little bit the improvement will be massive. I'm going to let it grow for now but still keep the sides and back relatively the same. I'll update again in a few weeks.
    www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com

The hair looks very solid even that short. Must be very manageable. Still I guess it's always tempting to go for more somewhere down the line when there's more in the bank and you're close to the record. If you ever do FUE it would be great if you documented that too. The videos are great.

Would you ever consider doing a book/ebook like Spencer or Spex? Suppose you haven't got time but it would be an incredible resource from someone who has seen it all and done it all.

FDR,

Yeah, having my hair this short is refreshing and I've always liked the occasional buzz cut. It is easier now to get away with one because I don't have to worry about my donor scarring nearly as much as I used to. That is because of Dr. Wong's new technique that he used me as a guinea pig for. While I do like the cut I prefer it to be a bit longer so I'm going to let it grow out so I can get back to the style I had during my 11 month update. That is my favorite style now.

Funny you ask about a book. I've been trying to work on one for a few years but it keeps getting put on the back burner. I'm actually working on three books right now. One is going to be about my personal experiences as a young kid dealing with hair loss then dealing with the first two procedures with Dr. Norris and then how I transitioned into being repaired by Dr. Wong, starting the first online documentation of a hair transplant ever seen on the web, and then entering the industry as a professional.

The second book will be more of an aggregate of what one should know about hair loss and hair restoration similar to what Spex did. I've had outlines of this for about five years but I think my version will complement Spex's as his covered all the basics and is quite good. I bought it and thought it was very comprehensive. I'm going to present mine differently though and will get far more detailed about the more advanced topics.

The third book is a children's fiction book and has nothing to do with hair loss. I also have a few other fictitious stories running around in my head so who know what else I'll do.

Finally, since I upgraded my phone to the Iphone 4S I have been recording videos on my drive to and from work or when I'm just out and about running errands. I'm getting a bunch recorded before I release them and they are, quite simply, my ramblings about different topics regarding hair loss and hair restoration. I also answer questions I've received and talk about different situations I run into as a consultant and how I deal with them.

But yeah, time is a challenge especially being married now
    www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

Better get one of the books done before you have little nippers running around the place. You can write the childrens book for them when they come along. Definitely pursue the book. The industry could do with someone like yourself telling their story.

Looking good buddy, i like the buzz cut.....really suits you imo
    all opinions expressed are my own based solely on my own experiences and knowledge, i do not work for any clinic/doctor. 2 bad UK ht's and 1 world class ht with SMG.
    my blog www.hairlosstips.co.uk

Thanks but I'm quickly growing it back out, at least the top anyway. I think that buzzing one's head during the winter is counterproductive, lol! It gets cold up there
    www.HassonandWong.com

looks good

should look into Gho and grab 2 sets of 2,300 grafts and really top that bitch off

Inactive

Ye looks absolutely good, i agree with needhair, you should maybe consider a few HST grafts for the crown by Gho :-)

Would be nice to have a H&W/ Gho Hybrid patient :-)