+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Jotronic, pics of HT #4

Ok all, I have some photos to share going from surgery through to today, day 11 post-op.

For those of you that aren't aware of my case I started out as a repair patient in 2002. I was a NW6/NW7. I had about 300 mini grafts growing in my hairline and that was it. Nothing else so for several years I had a hairline that was unmistakably artificial. Dr. Wong performed three procedures on me of roughly 2400 to 2500 grafts each.

These first photos show what I looked like before Dr. Wong repaired my bad work.

Before...

Here you can see the pit scarring and the thick grafts.

Here you can see how far receded down the sides of my scalp my hair was.

Dr. Wong shaved my head right before surgery...

My crown was pretty big...

Here you can see the area where the grafts were placed. This is the photo that I coined the term "stadium row seating".

These photos show what I looked like after those three sessions and right before my fourth session.

www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com

Here are the surgical photos during #4...

The strip removal process has begun.

My first break during the strip removal...

It's tough laying on your face...

Angie is on the left and Sylvia is on the right. They have both worked on my since my first procedure way back in March, 2002.

Here I am posting in my other thread during the procedure on my Ipad.

Camille is trying to warn me away from more surgery in the future.

Here I am right after surgery. Note that my face is a bit puffy. This is from Dr. Wong tumescing my temple points so he could add some more grafts for additional definition.

Here's a better shot of my crown. I had Dr. Wong place most of the grafts below where he had never placed grafts before.

www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

Here I am on day 3 after surgery. My colleague Doug gave me a killer hair cut!

Day 5

Day 6

And today, Saturday October 11th, in sun.

www.HassonandWong.com

Those are amazing pictures. You've really come a long way since 2002. You're like the poster boy for what can be achieved today with a good hair transplant!
    Keep us posted on your growth and good luck!

Thanks Winston.

Time for an update at 2.5 months. Not much to report but I am seeing activity. In fact, I had my first ingrown pimple thingy at 4 weeks and 2 days post-op. That is a personal record. I took a pic...

Here are some outdoor shots while I'm in Northern California for the holidays. I have been keeping my hair quite short and this latest round of photos show me 1.5 weeks after a #3 cut. Of course the top is longer, I'm talking about the back and the sides.

Here is a close up of the crown and each temple point. In the temples points you can see the outline of placement because it is ever so slightly discolored. You can also see new sprouts in the temple points and in the bottom half of the crown where the bulk of the work was done.

Sunshine on my spot[IMG]http://www.**********************.com/eve/images/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG]

I've got more material to upload, not only photos but also video that has to be edited. Expect that in the next week.
    www.HassonandWong.com

Ok, time for some donor scar photos. All of these were taken on December 27th, 2010. This is the donor scar after 2.5 months. Remember, I have had 9360 FU grafts over four surgeries with Dr. Wong and 800 (300 grew) mini-grafts over two surgeries with Dr. Norris back in 1993. All I can say at this point is, not bad. It appears that I have a lot of hair growing in my scar. Back in 2006 Dr. Wong used me as a guinea pig for tricho but he only did the very back of my donor scar. It worked out ok but he never did the sides. In this surgery he only took the strip from either side and used tricho on both sides when he closed me up. It looks like it is working out quite well.

Close up of left side.

Close up of right side.

www.HassonandWong.com

Just wanted to post another update but with videos this time. Check it.

Interview before surgery...
    YouTube - ht4 pre-op.wmv

Pre-op Plan and beginning of surgery with Dr. Wong...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RAt7f4Jlgo

Next...
    YouTube - ht4 surgery part 2.wmv

Final...
    YouTube - ht4 surgery part 3.wmv
    www.HassonandWong.com

With my crown hair so short I thought I'd play around with Toppik to see how it would work with my current "style". I took these pics with my cell phone so forgive the lack of clarity. Check it...

www.HassonandWong.com

Hi Joe,

What can i say, another amazing procedure. The results look great, congratulation man.

I showed you pics to some friends and they couldn't believe your transformation. It took my a good hour to try to convince them that its not a hoax.

There should be no doubts about Dr. Wong's abilities and the quality of the work at Hasson&Wong. The hair direction is perfect, coverage is even and the scar is ridiculously precise.

Dude your are the benjamin button of hair loss

WOW you've gone through so much and you seem to have done it with a smile on your face, I'm worried about having one HT with a top doc you had repairs done and 4 HT's....that puts my worries into perspective, you deserve great hair!!!!