Jotronic, pics of HT #4

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jotronic
    • Nov 2008

Thanks guys. Ralph Feinnes? Cool! but I hope you don't mean like this...

www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com

Comment

• KeepTheHair
      • Mar 2010

Great journey.

Comment

• Jotronic
        • Nov 2008

Here is my latest update. Pictures were taken 6 months and one week after my latest procedure. The bottom half of the crown whorl has thickened up a bit and I expect some more over the next few months. The temple point shape is also more defined now.

www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

Comment

• RichardDawkins
          Inactive
          • Jan 2011

I agree this looks fantastic there is nothing more to say.

Comment

• Follicle Death Row
            • May 2011

It's really incredible. Are you stripped out now or does Dr. Wong think he can eek out another 1000-1500? I suppose if the hair greed kicked in again you could probably add 1000 FUE not that you need anymore hair at this stage. Do you know what area of scalp has been covered? What a journey.

Comment

• Jotronic
              • Nov 2008

FDR,

Thanks for your comments. As odd as it may sound my scalp laxity returned quite soon after my last procedure and as it stands I could still get another 1500 to 2000 if I were to go for it. However, at this point I do believe I am done. My crown has great even coverage and I feel better about my hair now than I ever have before in my life.

Here are some new photos showing my results at 7 months. I was in England earlier this month seeing some of the sites. The wind in some of these photos was about 50mph so my hair is really getting a beatdown!

www.HassonandWong.com

Comment

• Follicle Death Row
                • May 2011

Ah Cliffs of Dover surely? Yeah I'd do nothing now if I were in your position. The hair looks better than ever. Damn good hairline in those pics too. Hard to imagine that you would have progressed to Norwood 6 without HT. Suppose you were pot committed after the first HT. Pretty incredible that you have another 2000 by strip and 1000 or so by FUE should you ever get the hair greed again. Out of curiousity, do you happen to know what's the most grafts either Dr. Hasson or Dr. Wong have ever harvested from one patient over multiple surgeries?

Do you know if Dr. Hasson and Dr. Wong are looking into Acell? I'd be very interested to hear their thoughts on its potential use in HT. I know Dr. Hitzig claims by that by forcing the scalp to heal by biological creep with Acell, it bridges the gap by coping the structure from the adjacent tissue, i.e. a new strip of hair bearing tissue regenerates. That sounds a bit out there to my understanding of Acell's capabilities. I always thought Acell could only reduce scarring in strip surgery.

It seems to me that Acell's best use would be with FUE whereby extracted FU's could have a miniscule amount of tissue trimmed and reinserted into the extraction sight if the full FU was extracted in the first place. Acell could then give the best chance of regrowth of donor. A tedious process but Dr. Cole's 54% regeneration of the donor is very interesting.

Thanks for your time.

Comment

• Dutch_Dude
                  • Jul 2010

You know, looking at your results does give me some hope. If someone like you, who went from completely bald to practically a full head of hair could do it, then maybe a lot of us also can...I just hope my hair is as thick as yours . And the photo's where you added Toppik were also undetectable...and you did everything with a smile on your face. Respect!

Comment

• RichardDawkins
                    Inactive
                    • Jan 2011

I think his results are boring ;-) because its H&W what do you expect? Something really bad? I doubt it. But i would sleep better if H6W would at least try to go for what Cole does with Acell and FUE or at least what Gho claims because those guys know their shit really well, i can say you that.

And yes Jotronic your results are boring :-) because we know the results before you knew them

Comment

• Tired_of_the_BS
                      • May 2011

That is some seriously good work! Awesome, and congrats!

Comment

• Jotronic
                        • Nov 2008

So next month is my one year annivesary for HT#4 with Dr. Wong. For those that don't know Dr. Wong did 1399 grafts for me with the primary goal of touching on the lower half of my crown area which was never addressed previously. The intention was for me to be able to have shorter haircuts without having to worry about any issues of inconsistency in overall crown density. In other words, I wanted to make sure the top half of my crown was not fuller looking than the bottom half of my crown. Mission accomplished as well as some nice additional density in my temple points.

As a byproduct, even though my donor scarring was deemed unremarkable, after 9360 grafts with Dr. Wong my donor scar is actualy finer now than it has EVER been. I can actually get away with a #3 buzz cut and have zero evidence of surgery at this length. More on that later. I'm going to be updating my website as well as my HTN blog in a couple of weeks on the actual one year anniversary (Oct. 5th) but I thought I'd share a few shots taken by Mrs. Jotronic from a couple of weeks ago when we were taking a walk near our home and goofing off with my camera. Consider this a teaser update for now before the one year update.

Blue Steele!!!!!!!

And as a reminder, this is me right before my first surgery with Dr. Wong almost ten years ago...

www.HassonandWong.com

Comment

• VictimOfDHT
                          • Apr 2011

Wow man. What a difference hair makes ! A very good job by H&W. I'm happy for you. But man, 9000 grafts and that's after a previous HT ! Where did you come up with all that hair (donor) ? It must have cost a lot too but it's worth it I think.

Comment

• Follicle Death Row
                            • May 2011

9000 is the magic number for a norwood 6. Joe's result is incredible. So cool that you can go down to a 3 on the sides and back too. And to think that you still you have the laxity for another strip! Crazy.

Comment

• Spex
                              Dr Representative
                              • Nov 2008

Superb brother!! Congrats

On a side note which concealers are you using
                              Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

• 67mph
                                • Mar 2010

Jotronic, get you and your funky new looks ...locks!

I salute you.

Regards,
                                57mph

Comment

Working...