+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by RichardDawkins View Post
    Ye looks absolutely good, i agree with needhair, you should maybe consider a few HST grafts for the crown by Gho :-)

Would be nice to have a H&W/ Gho Hybrid patient :-)
    No offence Richard, I know you post a lot here and are trying to help people, but why do you keep talking about Gho? He has proven nothing! Did you watch the interview he did with Spencer Kobren? He came off looking like a shyster who couldn't even answer basic questions about his claims. If Gho was legit, every hair transplant doctor in the world be doing his procedure. Gho is a no go!

Inactive

Whatever. If you would have taken a look at our blog or the multiple links to pictures of people who had HSt or HSI done and there were clearly sprouting hairs again in the donor zone, you wouldnt talk such nonsense.

Also didnt you read Dr Coles statements? No i guess not.

He has proven enough, and so have other supporters.

Yes i watch the interview and had a different opinion then yours

The uestion about "if he is legit all would do it" was answered numerous times before. To me it seems that you ignored almost the complete year 2011 and the last half of 2010.

If you didnt know it, the anti Gho voices are somehow how i it called........ ah yes QUIET.

Oh and btw you funny flashy thumb down thing is actually very childish and utterly stupid, do you need fance visuals to support or back up your not existing knowledge and ignorance?

Btw can you tell me why some of the most harsh critiques of Gho went silent after an Gho appointment? And now they consider HST done on them? Also those people clearly say "Gho is an amateur when it comes to marketing he is a researcher but not a marketing man"

Also why are there no complains from people who had done HST? Strangely we get complaints from FUE and FUT, just curious.

Also dont get me wrong, but i dont really think that you are smart. I really respect jotronic because even with H&W hair he still has a very open mind about HM etc. So he is in fact something i would call a Sales Rep with a clear conscience, which definitely speaks for H&W imho.

I would really like to see jotronic go with Gho to be honest, this would be very amazing becaue he could completely fill his crown.

So please Delphi, the next time just dont say anything ok, because i think the time of people in forums who dont know anything but open their mouth all the time is finally over, cause we are at the brink of a new era

Ok, so I normally don't do this but last night the wife and I went to the H&W Xmas party and I thought I'd throw some Toppik in my hair just for the hell of it. My hair is still quite short so I was curious how well it would take. Obviously it worked very well and only servers to remind me of why I need to stay away from this stuff. I could get VERY used to this look. My hair is about 1.5 inches on the top and about .75 inch on the sides and the back. Oh, and btw, I'm 14 months post-op from HT#4.

www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com

Looks brilliant Jo, the hair looks great and i know there's plenty to be said regarding concealer but if the results are/can be this good then why not!

Me myself i've been scared senseless away from ever even trying concealers due to the work involved and the ongoing work involved in using Toppik or Dermatch, being hooked on the stuff, only to look odd further down the hairloss road, forum members comments on other threads etc but on seeing the results i may just dip my toe in, a little off thread perhaps but you've mentioned concealer here a couple of times and you look great with it, so...

Jo, from where you've been, right now you look the business, regards 57mph

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Jotronic View Post
    Ok, so I normally don't do this but last night the wife and I went to the H&W Xmas party and I thought I'd throw some Toppik in my hair just for the hell of it. My hair is still quite short so I was curious how well it would take. Obviously it worked very well and only servers to remind me of why I need to stay away from this stuff. I could get VERY used to this look. My hair is about 1.5 inches on the top and about .75 inch on the sides and the back. Oh, and btw, I'm 14 months post-op from HT#4.

Joe, your hair looks natural and full. Your hair speaks volumes of the work performed by Dr Wong. You are a rockstar of the hair transplant community.
    I thank you for sharing your journey with all of us.
    Hasson and Wong are tops in my opinion!

A remarkable repair job, very impressive, shows what can be achieved with the right doctor.

Holy shit! The result is amazing! Congrats! But seriously, i think a buzzed head would fit you a lot more, with that leather jacket style of yours

But again, it's really amazing! I'm happy for you m8.

Thanks, fellas. Yeah, the buzz look is ok and all and I'm thankful that I can pull it off to a certain degree but I like having options and longer hair means different hair styles. My hair isn't that long now though. I'm keeping it at about an inch on the sides and about three inches on top now but the bottom is tapered up from a #1 guard. It's a tight look but I get to do different things with my hair overall. I'm getting a nice trim next week before I head to Europe so I'll update then.
    www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com