X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. 4000
    • Jul 2009

Doctor won't return Emails?

I had a HT little over a year ago.

I was a disaster as far as the result, I am still having problems and the doctor is now refusing to return my email.

He asked me to call him, but I do not want to get into a conversation on the phone, because in our 2 conversations in that one year time period very little ground was covered and too much time was spent talking about things that didn't matter to me.

I composed an email with specific question, sent it to him and I also sent an email to his staff to see if he received the email with no reply.

I want to know what I can or should do at this point?
  • Winston
    • Mar 2009

Did you try to get in touch with Spencer Kobren? If not give it a try, maybe he can help.

Comment

• Mr. 4000
      • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Winston
      Did you try to get in touch with Spencer Kobren? If not give it a try, maybe he can help.
      how would you go about that? Is he available through the board?

Comment

• tbtadmin
        Administrator
        • Sep 2008

Spencer Kobren - Contact

Originally posted by Mr. 4000
        how would you go about that? Is he available through the board?
        You can e-mail Spencer at baldtruthradio@gmail.com. Type for Spencer Kobren and your BTT user name in the title and it will be forwarded to him.

He can not get to every e-mail, but he does consider cases like this a priority, so he will most likely contact you within a week.

All correspondence with Spencer Kobren is confidential, and will not be posted publicly or discussed on his radio show without prior permission.

Comment

• Mr. 4000
          • Jul 2009

Originally posted by tbtadmin
          You can e-mail Spencer at baldtruthradio@gmail.com. Type for Spencer Kobren and your BTT user name in the title and it will be forwarded to him.

He can not get to every e-mail, but he does consider cases like this a priority, so he will most likely contact you within a week.

All correspondence with Spencer Kobren is confidential, and will not be posted publicly or discussed on his radio show without prior permission.
          cool thanks

Comment

Working...