+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by PayDay View Post
    Winston, you're right on the money. I don’t think this guy is interested in the facts. He thinks he has it all figured out. There are some people you just can’t help. I hope everything works out for him.
    Yeah, I dont think this dummy payday has a clue about the side effects of a medication. Hes in the dark. He thinks hes smarter than the researchers, doctors and patients who have suffered from meds. There are some people who are ignorant and those who are evern more ignorant. I hope he smartens up one day. He needs it.

Quote Originally Posted by taurusrisen View Post
    This is the first time that I hear about a hair transplant causing hair loss. That sounds counter intuitive. With all due respect, I dont believe that one can lose hair from a hair transplant. How can you lose something that youre gaining more of? And again, I really dont care what doctors suggest taking it, i wont take propecia ever. Thats my deciskion and it wont ever change. Thanks for the reply, though.

Oh boy! Like I said Winston, there are some people that you just can’t help. I guess this guy might have to learn the hard way. I hope he doesn’t though.
    Best of luck taurusrisen.

Smile

Taurusrisen is a real charmer

Quote Originally Posted by PayDay View Post
    Oh boy! Like I said Winston, there are some people that you just can’t help. I guess this guy might have to learn the hard way. I hope he doesn’t though.
    Best of luck taurusrisen.
    Oh boy.. like i said, there are some people who are ignorant and those who are more ignorant. I guess this guy experienced such a bad HT that he scares off women. I hope he gets therapy. Best of luck payday.

Quote Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
    Taurusrisen is a real charmer
    I think payday is a real charmer. I'm sure he appreciates you being his cheer leader.

Thumbs up

Taurusrisen, you have a lot to learn my friend. It’s always fun to watch the real a-holes like yourself make fools of themselves on these forums. You’re one of the biggest fools I’ve seen in a long time. Keep it coming, you’re a riot!

Taurusrisen, you have a lot to learn my friend. It’s always fun to watch the real a-holes like yourself make fools of themselves on these forums. You’re one of the biggest fools I’ve seen in a long time. Keep it coming, you’re a riot!
    delphi you got alot to learn about life, fairness between individuals, and respect. Its always fun to watch real homos like yourself make fools of themselves, suspiciously defending other men on these forums. Youre one of the biggest homos I've seen in a long time. Keep it coming, youre a funny fag!

Not only have you proven that you’re an obnoxious fool, you’ve revealed that you’re a bigot and a homophobe. This is getting better by the minute...What do you have for us next?

Not only have you proven that you’re an obnoxious fool, you’ve revealed that you’re a bigot and a homophobe. This is getting better by the minute...What do you have for us next?
    Not only have you proven that youre a pest, youve revealed that you defend perverts and are a hater of straight people. This is getting better buy the minute... What do you have next for straight people?

Uh, OKAY. You are a very sad excuse for a human being. This isn’t fun anymore, it’s just kind of sick and beginning to creep me out.
    Good luck with your hair transplant!