+ Reply to Thread

Question Invisi Hair testimonials UK?

Hey there,

Newbie here trying to figure out how best to get myself a hair system.
    A little about me... While budget is a concern I think I'd like to have my first system applied professionally. I'm living in Newcastle Upon Tyne and don't drive, so my options aren't huge. There seem to be a lot of independent folk with poorly designed websites out there and none of them are filling me with confidence, so I'm looking for an established and respected service.
    This Invisihair UK seems to have quite a few salons and they present themselves well, but I really don't want to be taken in by marketing if the results are going to be dire. Dows anyone here have any experience with them that they can share?

Cheers everyone

Hey I’m from London and should I ever use one in the future I would check this place:

https://www.menshairpieces.co.uk/

There are other good clinics but this was close to me and has great reviews with great pictures.

I would never pay more than £400-£500 including attachment and cut in because I never have. No personal experience of these guys, but do have experience on some firms with slick marketing and nice offices and you pay for it. The sell can be uncomfortable. I found this early in my journey but was lucky to side step it at a difficult vulnerable time.

You are doing the right thing asking for opinions but keep an open mind on the small independents based on feedback.