Second Hair transplant done last week, is my donor zone depleted?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Andy Gee
    • May 2020

Second Hair transplant done last week, is my donor zone depleted?

Hi all

I had a second FUE transplant done at a different clinic last week to increase the density from my first procedure, it was done at the Hair Growth Centre in London with an experience surgeon this time. However I honestly thought the grafts would be removed by this surgeon they were not, but done by technicians. and Now I am afraid that my donor zone has been permanently ruined. I would love some reassurance or advice on option if this turns out to be No way back street for my donor zone.

Any Honest advice would be greatly appreciated. This is the growth only after one week since the procedure of my donor zone etc

thanks

Andy
    Attached Files
  • Sean
    • Jan 2011

It will take at least 7-8 months to see the effects on donor. Right now all you can do is wait.

How did the area look prior to this surgery?

Hopefully, it recovers for you.

For me, the way things were handled and done, i have donor density issues. It has been a nightmare for me Overall and ive been left hanging.

Comment

• Andy Gee
      • May 2020

Update

Hi Sean

before this second FUE my donor zone looked great no patchiness at all and still had lots of density.

Click image for larger version

Name:	After first FUE.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.2 KB
ID:	444526

Name:	IMG_2469.jpg
Size:	93.3 KB
ID:	444527

Name:	IMG_2470.jpg
Size:	93.4 KB
ID:	444528

Name:	IMG_2471.jpg
Size:	92.6 KB
ID:	444529

Not sure how it will look in another 2 months but compared to what I had done before it looks awful. My one month mark is in a couple of weeks

Comment

Working...