X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Balder87
    • Sep 2020

Boosting microneedling effect

Hello everyone,

I am a diffuse thinner and have had recently added microneedling to my weekly routine. I also use Propecia.
    Since I do not want to start with Minoxidil, I wanted to ask what you use in addition to microneedling in order to boost the effect. Can you recommend a specific serum or oil?
    Are all these YouTube videos/Photos about the effects of microneedling real? The photos actually look too good to be true. What are your experiences?

Thank you very much for your help
  • HairGuru
    • Dec 2018

Derma rolling works I have seen results with 1mm needle every other day. I also use these natural Hairloss oils do help a lot, Normal and Boosting ones. I would also add a good shampoo like Regenepure DR Ketaconazole.

Looking for natural and organic solutions for hair loss, pigmentation, lashes and more? Divine Herbal has the chemical-free solutions

You considered a laser helmet like the Theradome to compensate for the minoxidil.

Comment

• annelisa
      • Jan 2023

stress make my hire thinner as well i need advice.

I am a Ceo of Product Description copywriting uk but due to stress and sleeping problems, my hair is also getting thinner day by day. I have heard that micro needing is not much good for health is that really true I need expert advice about this.

Comment

• jackjohnsonpo
        • Dec 2021

This site has a great deal of really important information on the io games subject.

Comment

• standbyme22
          • Feb 2023

Most reports I've read are that You should give your scalp weeks to recover from microneedling.

Comment

Working...