Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Timothy1969
    • Sep 2020

51 and losing it...

So this might have started earlier but because of Covid I have been cutting my own hair and so looking closer at it... Yep, I have a serious "thinning" of hair on the left side of my front. I'm gonna just call it a "thinning" but truth is it's s spot without hair at this point.

Kinda surprised and panicking. I've had a full head of hair my entire life and now I see it reaching backwards. I'm noticed it's accelerating too...

So, question - I think I can really rock the bald look and all, that doesn't bug me. But how do I do it without people that knew me with a full head of hair... well... laughing at me? because I suspect it's either that or I go with the horseshoe in about a year and THAT is a look I don't want...
  • HairGuru
    • Dec 2018

That’s a great age to start losing, why don’t you treat the Hairloss?

You have many treatments and options, they call this the BIG3 and you can add additions like derma roller, hair oils and more......

I use these medications combined all in one lotion from a compound pharmacy they ship to most countries world wide, apply once per day and your hair grows back and stabilises.

The BIG3:

Finasteride
    Minoxidil
    Ketaconazole

Check the thread:

Dr Klein Hair Growth MD closing! Hi guys i received an email that Hair Growth MD is permanently closing. I found Jazz1 thread below to help anyone wanting the exact same product. Thread: https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/threads/17446-Dr-Oscar-Klein-hairloss-Ex-patients-who-need-HELP%21?highlight= Email Quote: Hair

Comment

• Timothy1969
      • Sep 2020

To be honest... Going bald isn't really my biggest worry. I loathe having to deal with the hair anyhow. I'm just trying to figure out how to make the transition is all.

Comment

• HairGuru
        • Dec 2018

Originally posted by Timothy1969
        To be honest... Going bald isn't really my biggest worry. I loathe having to deal with the hair anyhow. I'm just trying to figure out how to make the transition is all.
        Hahah, each to their own and good luck.

Comment

• zarikizu
          • Sep 2020

So this might have started earlier but because of Covid I have been cutting my own hair and so looking closer at it... Yep, I have a serious "thinning" of hair on the left side of my front. I'm gonna just call it a "thinning" but truth is it's s spot without hair at this point.

Kinda surprised and panicking. I've had a full head of hair my entire life and now I see it reaching backwards. I'm noticed it's accelerating too...

So, question - I think I can really rock the bald look and all, that doesn't bug me. But how do I do it without people that knew me with a full head of hair... well... laughing at me? because I suspect it's either that or I go with the horseshoe in about a year and THAT is a look I don't want...
          give a solid look to your image and the bald head will be in place

Comment

• Yut2
            • Sep 2020

At your age, it's likely to proceed pretty slowly, so this might be something you won't have to deal with until your close to 70.

Comment

Working...