Northern England and new to hair systems - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread

Default Northern England and new to hair systems

Hi all,

I'm a 45 year old male and I had a full head of hair until about 3 years ago when I was started on some biological/synthetic medication for a health condition. Within those last three years my hair thinned severely on top and lost most of its pigment. However, it is preferential to living with a painful health issue.

Looking now to get a hair system in the North of England as a few weeks age, someone asked if I was my son's grandfather ... hmmmmm

Would prefer to go to a good reliable salon/place for the first piece and get good matching and styling before ordering myself. Just to build up a bit of knowledge, practical experience and know how.

Anyone know of a good place? If not, is somewhere like "MH2G" as good as the website looks?

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by LeonTPFNL View Post
    Hi all,

I'm a 45 year old male and I had a full head of hair until about 3 years ago when I was started on some biological/synthetic medication for a health condition. Within those last three years my hair thinned severely on top and lost most of its pigment. However, it is preferential to living with a painful health issue.

Looking now to get a hair system in the North of England as a few weeks age, someone asked if I was my son's grandfather ... hmmmmm

Would prefer to go to a good reliable salon/place for the first piece and get good matching and styling before ordering myself. Just to build up a bit of knowledge, practical experience and know how.

Anyone know of a good place? If not, is somewhere like "MH2G" as good as the website looks?

Thanks in advance.
    Hello, sir, I just touched the hair replacement system and I feel pretty good. The problem you mentioned, I think it may be that you did not find the right hair for you. I know a supplier of men's toupee, I bought it from them, it is a Chinese wig. China now accounts for 70% of the world’s wig production and exports. The quality, authenticity, and beauty are all great, and there are styling services for only $25. Recommend to you, you can try it, hope it helps you.
    https://www.toupee.com/toupee-hairpi...placement.html

Hi,

thanks for the reply but I'm actually looking for a clinic/salon in the North of England.

Quote Originally Posted by LeonTPFNL View Post
    Hi,

thanks for the reply but I'm actually looking for a clinic/salon in the North of England.

Oh, I'm very sorry, I thought you were not satisfied with the current hair replacement system and planned to change to a better one, so I recommended the one I used. I wish you an early solution to the problem. The new crown virus cannot be ignored now. You must pay attention to protection when you go to the salon. After all, it is a closed place with more contacts. Safety first!

What about trying Hairloss medications? The BIG3......

I use Topical Finesteride and Minoxidil works great and I am from London.

See thread:

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...%21?highlight=