+ Reply to Thread

Default Looking for some tips to help my friend working as a maid

I'm here to find some useful tips and ideas from the women hair loss experts in this discussion board to help my friend who is working as one of the domestic maids in a housekeeping company in Dubai, UAE. She is a best friend of mine and hence I think it's my duty to help her.

She is aware of the fact that Regaine is not going to help much in her efforts to gain hair, but she would like to know more about using Minoxidil and Finasteride. She knows it's mostly used by men, and some of her male friends are getting positive results from using it. So she is just curious to know whether it will help in her case.

Is there any special workouts routine or special food items to follow that will provide aid in getting some hair back? Being a housemaid, she often wakes up in the early morning and have time for some exercise.

What are some important causes for hair loss in women? Whether her profession as a maid, where it's routine for her to indulge in some pressure and tense moments, is contributing to her hair problem?

What are your thoughts of going to a hair regrowth treatment center? Will it make any difference?

Please someone help me providing answers to my above shared questions. I'm desperate to help her as much as possible. I really appreciate any effort you make to share your knowledge with me.

Thanks,
    Stella Rose
    Last edited by StellaRose; 09-15-2020 at 10:59 PM. Reason: Added More Details

You can help your friend with articles like that https://translationreport.com/immigr...ation-services so they will be able to learn some language to speak/to make translations.

I would love some tips as well as I am also starting my work as a maid from tomorrow. Before this, I was working in a personal statement service and I would like to know if my experience there would be beneficial for me?

Thank you, that's important information, I'll try to find out the details, maybe something will work out.