+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Renokin

What bothers me is that Renokin appears to mimic the WNT 10 pathway, as opposed to 7A - if memory serves, wasn't 7A the only pathway they found that didn't lead to cancer cell proliferation?

I mean I really don't mean to be the negative one because I hope just as much as all of you that a new product comes that even though may not be a cure, but will prolong my hair from falling out.
    The thing that I'm skeptical about is:
    This product came out of no where. Everywhere I look the closest post on the forums about this product is around 9/25. Usually if a product works as well against hair loss, it we would hear about it somehow.
    So it seems no different to me, if I don't hear it from someone legitimate on this forum or another hair loss forum.
    For ex. before I found this forum, I was very close to buying provillus, which is known to be a bunch of crap. But no matter where I researched on google, youtube, recommended hairloss websites (which I might add recommended provillus over propecia), but in the end its crap.
    I say wait it out and see what other people say. There are plenty of other people on some of the other hairloss forums that are trying it out...

Quote Originally Posted by whynot View Post
    What bothers me is that Renokin appears to mimic the WNT 10 pathway, as opposed to 7A - if memory serves, wasn't 7A the only pathway they found that didn't lead to cancer cell proliferation?
    I am very impressed by this, perhaps foolishly so. I might still be tempted to buy some, however this quote scares me. can you please find a primary source for this point? thanks lads.

mehhhh

seems this isn't really something new, but just something under a different name according to someone on ************

I think this stuff sells under the name DermaHeal or something like that on amazon and other sites.

There was also stir about QR 678 recently - vaguely Histogen related, and again, something to do with "growth factors". We can probably expect to see a shitstorm of these new "treatments" popping up over the next few years.

I thought it was made in Germany, but it appears to be sent from South Korea. They're both developed countries, so that doesn't bother me too much, but I'm slightly put off by South Korea's less regulated market. Plus postage costs a fortune.

I'm going to put this one on the wait and see pile.