Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KeepTheHair
    • Mar 2010

Started Eucapil(Fluridil)

I don't think my hair is getting worse, but in case it is I added Fluridil to my regimen.

I bought a 3 months supply and I will be trying it out.

I currently use:

Minoxidil (1x daily) - Hairline and Crown
    Spironolactone Lotion(hairline 1x daily) - Hairline
    Fluridil(1x daily) - Hairline
    Finasteride 1mg - Once and now and then I double the dosage.
    Dr. Lee Shampoo - 2/3x weekly

I will be evaluating the results I get in many personal ways. The MPB itch that I get, the shedding and so forth. I will report back.

I really doubt my hair will get any worse. Thing is...it needs to get better and I doubt that also.
  • whynot
    • May 2010

What's Fluridil's story? Isn't it an official treatment from Europe or something?

Comment

• thinning
      • Oct 2010

Where did you purchase from?
      I'm thinking about going on your regimin. Seems like a good plan.

Comment

• KeepTheHair
        • Mar 2010

Most of my stuff comes from minoxidil.com and the eucapil/fluridil i got from a eucapil-shop.eu

Comment

• imbaldinglikeamofo
          • Jul 2010

Originally posted by KeepTheHair
          Most of my stuff comes from minoxidil.com and the eucapil/fluridil i got from a eucapil-shop.eu

hey....I remember you were considering adding it to your regimen a few months ago? Did you see results?

Comment

• KeepTheHair
            • Mar 2010

I only started using it this month. I don't use it everyday either. I use it every second day. I use spironolactone on the other days.

I think it works. My shedding is low and my hair looks decent. I think it is a great addition to any regimen if finasteride is not doing enough. I added it mostly because I am just experimenting with things.

I have not given it enough time to judge it yet though, but I do believe it works. It is extremely easy to use also.

Comment

Working...