Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jotronic
    • Nov 2008

Jotronic, In Dr. Wong's chair again

As I write this post from my Ipad I am lying face down getting my fourth hair transplant from Dr. Wong and the team. We don't know just how many we are getting but it looks so far to be about 1200 grafts, all for my crown. My crown has never received much attention in the past but now it should get a nice boost.

We have been shooting HD video of the procedure along with lots of photos so as usual expect a lot of documentation.

I'll update later
    www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com
  • KeepTheHair
    • Mar 2010

Nice, good luck hope it goes well. Your hair already looks good.

Comment

• Jotronic
      • Nov 2008

Ok, there are 1399 grafts. That takes me to roughly 9362 grafts. Dr. Wong is contemplating putting some of the grafts into the hairline but I'm not so sure. I still have time to mull it over. One thing is for sure, an iPad works great when you are stuck face down in surgery!
      www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

Comment

• Jotronic
        • Nov 2008

Ok, all the grafts are in. Just getting some last minute cleaning and I'm done. I'll upload some photos shortly.
        www.HassonandWong.com

Comment

• Dr. Glenn Charles
          IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon
          • Nov 2008

Way to go go Jotronic. You were definitely in good hands.
          Dr. Glenn Charles
          Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
          View my IAHRS Profile

Comment

• teg_101
            • Dec 2009

All the best with the recovery period, Joe. Can't wait to see pics.

Comment

• Spex
              Dr Representative
              • Nov 2008

Heal and grow well Joe
              Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

• Winston
                • Mar 2009

How are you feeling Joe? Any pics to upload yet?

Comment

Working...