Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fabio27
    • Dec 2009

1 year later no meds pics

Hi I know this forum is for those using stuff to try combat hair loss I have been too scared sadly to do somthing about my hairloss.I posted a few topics on here one 5 months ago and one 11 months ago I was just curious to how my hairloss has progressed despite taking no action what norwood am i at ect thanks

heres the thread from 10/11 months ago
    Hi im a 27 year old male i have hair a slow thinning hairline for maybe 6 years and its now starting to show and im at a loss of what to do.I have researched for hours on end diets meds myths and keep promising myself ill do somthing. To start of meds scare me its my phobia so its gonna be a big ask for me to take them plus

and here 5 months ago
    Hi I have posted before and im currently debating over starting propecia I want to stop further hairloss but whats putting me off is of course the sides as i mentioned before and also the fear of a big shed and no recovery from it which i guess would just be speeding up my hairloss when I feel if I sit it out it might last 2

and now

I know the lighting is different in the pictures I tried to get them as close as possible the newest one looks a bit flattering to me personally since I have notices alot of peach fuzz around my receding hairline.I would love to start meds to keep what I have now if that was possible but im a really bad anxiety sufferer and I know I would drive myself crazy with worry if i took anything.
  • mack_435
    • Oct 2010

Revivogen

We sound like we're in the same boat. I'm 28 and have been receding since I was about 24, even though it didn't really become evident to me that I was receding then till I looked back in pics. I guess when I was 27 I really started to notice. My hair loss is only in the temple region and I too have some peach fuzz in the temple region plus the hair in this area seem to be growing at different angle than it use too.

I bit the bullet and bought a drug called Provillus. I got a years worth and never got through the first bottle. Stuff didn't agree with me at all. It kept me up a night and made my felt anxious.

So I vowed not to put anything in my system. I am fairly well off and don't mind losing a few bucks to find something that works. So I'm from the Toronto area and found a Low level laser Treatment facility, they combine the laser treatment three times a week for half and hour and the Revivogen scalp treatment and shampoo and conditioner. I'm not sure if its working but I will try it for six months. I started August 1st. As of right now I'd say my hair loss has slowed and maybe even thicking up a bit. Might be a option for you instead of putting something in your system.

That being said if this doesn't work I will be popping the pills myself just not Provillus.

Comment

Working...