+ Reply to Thread

Default WARNING! Do NOT use RU58841

Guys, I tried RU58841 and I wanted to warn all of you to NOT take this drug!

I only took it for a few days (I used only 1ml per day, which is a really small dose), and I started feeling a weird sensation on my chest. I tried a few more days, and one day a had a tingling sensation on my heart region and my left arm and back. I felt no pain but I knew these were symptons of a heart attack, so I got really scared and went to the hospital.

Luckily, it wasn't a heart attack, but I noticed my blood pressure was really high (I'm only 26 years old, and nobody in my family has hypertension, so me having it it's really weird). A few months passed by, and I continued measuring my blood pressure. I'm having to see a cardiologist and we are still analysing all the situation, I had to go though several medical exams, and this all has been really a very unpleasent experience (on several days I feel some type of discomfort on my chest), I just really wished I had never taken this drug!

I consider myself lucky, because I read other stories that went way worse than my, like people that lost sexual drive (since this drugs inhibits dihidrotestosterone) and even people who had heart failure and ended up dying. IT'S BETTER TO LOSE YOUR HAIR THAN YOUR HEALTH!

I just really wish I hadn't taken this, and I want to warn all of you PLEASE DO NOT TAKE RU58841!

ive been on it for a year. No side effects. Seems to be slowing my shedding as well. you think i should stop?

As far as I know, is ru58841 not a topical medicine?

Hi i also have had bad sides from RU i used it for 4 days and got crazy heart palpitations, highblood pressure and dizzyness its been very hard dealing with this..i found on another thread that a guy treated hes high blood pressure from RU with omeprazol ..ive been using this at 40 mg a day ..20 in morning 20 in evening and i can say it definitely helps .. this stuff is very dangerous and i also wished i never touched it ..be warned guys

Same dude with different handles , always newly signed up - fukcing troll always running around forums bashing RU.

A lot of people have suffered from these sides
    A lot haven't.

It's up to each individual to risk their health or not with an experimental chemical.

My advice would be to stay away from it.

Try CB

Quote Originally Posted by brazil123 View Post
    Guys, I tried RU58841 and I wanted to warn all of you to NOT take this drug!

I only took it for a few days (I used only 1ml per day, which is a really small dose), and I started feeling a weird sensation on my chest. I tried a few more days, and one day a had a tingling sensation on my heart region and my left arm and back. I felt no pain but I knew these were symptons of a heart attack, so I got really scared and went to the hospital.

Luckily, it wasn't a heart attack, but I noticed my blood pressure was really high (I'm only 26 years old, and nobody in my family has hypertension, so me having it it's really weird). A few months passed by, and I continued measuring my blood pressure. I'm having to see a cardiologist and we are still analysing all the situation, I had to go though several medical exams, and this all has been really a very unpleasent experience (on several days I feel some type of discomfort on my chest), I just really wished I had never taken this drug!

I consider myself lucky, because I read other stories that went way worse than my, like people that lost sexual drive (since this drugs inhibits dihidrotestosterone) and even people who had heart failure and ended up dying. IT'S BETTER TO LOSE YOUR HAIR THAN YOUR HEALTH!

I just really wish I hadn't taken this, and I want to warn all of you PLEASE DO NOT TAKE RU58841!
    How are you feeling now? All symptoms gone?

Thanks for the warning, I'll keep it in mind!