Topical Dutasteride - 9 months results - No side effects!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Paulhenry
    • Jan 2020

Update :
    I got a little better. Given the half-life of dut I think sides are coming mainly for ocytocin.
    No sexual sides so far.

Comment

• mustang2
      • Mar 2020

Topical dutasteride is now available for worldwide shipping from Dr Mwamba

You just need to email info@fueclinic.com for a free online consultation and they will send the prescription to the pharmacy and ship to you

Trischosol vechicle, compounded in Europe with pharma grade dutasteride.

Comment

• thechamp
        • Jan 2011

Topical dut

I want to try topical dut because I gain weight with fin and it makes my weight go up , you said topical dut doesn’t effect estrogen levels also I was wondering if I can ask my gp in Australia for a script and get it compounded here what do they need to compound it with ?

Comment

• mustang2
          • Mar 2020

Just get it shipped to you, you can buy it here with no script: https://fueclinic.com/services/treat...l-dutasteride/

Just need to fill in a form and they check your details.

Estrogen goes up due to increased aromatization as Free T can not be converted in DHT with finasteride or oral dutasteride. Since Topical dutasteride has minuscule systemic absorption and your serum DHT remains almost the same that should not happen. I had zero sides from it.

Comment

• Franco1988
            • Jan 2021

What protocol do you use precisely?
            Because finally there are two solutions of dutasteride topic.

The first for a daily skin application at 0.1% at Dr Mwamba with a transcutaneous transporter (trichosol)

The second is that composed by dutasteride 0.05% biotin pyrodine etc which is the one studied in mesotherapy in the recent study.

From what I understand the first is to be applied externally daily.

The second is to be coupled with homemade mesotherapy with a dermapen following the Follica protocol (0.8 to 1mm once every 15 days followed by application of the product)

Comment

• Franco1988
              • Jan 2021

In addition, the study on which dutasteride mesotherapy is based (therapy that really works) specifies that the subcutaneous injections were made at 4mm thickness in the dermis where the hair bulbs are.

Something which is infeasible at home (4mm mesotherapy)

In conclusion

Yes, dutasteride mesotherapy really works and it has been proven by a study BUT it is a real 4mm dermal mesotherapy and not dermarolling at home.

Concerning the pure topical application with transcutaneous transporter, it is for the moment a theoretical solution.

So for those who want to stop oral treatments, it is clear that mixing skin application and dermarolling or better real mesotherapy in an office with medical staff, this can be a very good alternative.

Comment

• mustang2
                • Mar 2020

Originally posted by Franco1988
                In addition, the study on which dutasteride mesotherapy is based (therapy that really works) specifies that the subcutaneous injections were made at 4mm thickness in the dermis where the hair bulbs are.

Something which is infeasible at home (4mm mesotherapy)

In conclusion

Yes, dutasteride mesotherapy really works and it has been proven by a study BUT it is a real 4mm dermal mesotherapy and not dermarolling at home.

Concerning the pure topical application with transcutaneous transporter, it is for the moment a theoretical solution.

So for those who want to stop oral treatments, it is clear that mixing skin application and dermarolling or better real mesotherapy in an office with medical staff, this can be a very good alternative.
                Actually Dr Pelo and several clinics in Spain (with hundreds of successful posted cases in mesotherapy) use Dermapen at 2mm of depth. I know as I went in for a session in Madrid.

4mm has to be injected with saline solution. 2mm can be used with a dermapen with trichosol. There is no difference in results. If anything the second one is less painful and releases more growth factors.

With so many patients improving hair density and diameter with just Topical Dutasteride I think it's not a theory anymore. It works.

Comment

• Franco1988
                  • Jan 2021

I'm not contradicting you. I'm just saying that the only serious ncbi medical study on the topic dutasterie was done by mesotherapy at 4 mm in the dermis where the hair bulbs are.

Comment

• mustang2
                    • Mar 2020

Yes, true
                    But there is enough successful cases with dermapen to know that it works the same way

Also, I don't think injecting at 4mm is wise. That is where the follicle is and you can damage it.

Personally I would go to 3mm max

Comment

• Franco1988
                      • Jan 2021

What is the protocol used by the Spanish doctors? In terms of frequency of application or frequency of dermapen?

Comment

• FromHairy2LarryDavid
                        • Jan 2021

Could somebody enlighten me on their experiences with Dr. Mwamba's services, legitimacy and authenticity?

Also wondering - by experience, how tolerant are EU countries/pharma toward shipping something like topical-dutasteride? Especially worried about customs confiscating it (or worse). A rundown on the whole order process would help a lot.

From what I've gathered you're essentially given a prescription (or your pharmacy is?) and they ship the product itself over to you? From my brief emails with their clinic I couldn't make out these details thus far.

Any input is appreciated.

Comment

• mustang2
                          • Mar 2020

Originally posted by FromHairy2LarryDavid
                          Could somebody enlighten me on their experiences with Dr. Mwamba's services, legitimacy and authenticity?

Also wondering - by experience, how tolerant are EU countries/pharma toward shipping something like topical-dutasteride? Especially worried about customs confiscating it (or worse). A rundown on the whole order process would help a lot.

From what I've gathered you're essentially given a prescription (or your pharmacy is?) and they ship the product itself over to you? From my brief emails with their clinic I couldn't make out these details thus far.

Any input is appreciated.
                          Customs won’t confíscate it. I have had it shipped to several EU countries and the US as I am constantly traveling. Never had an issue

Relax.

Comment

• FromHairy2LarryDavid
                            • Jan 2021

Originally posted by mustang2
                            Never had an issue
                            Sounds relieving. From your reports it seems like a promising treatment. Now with all due respect, here’s hoping the relatively little feedback available (including this thread) wasn’t in fact just shilling/false testimonials for their clinic. With a treatment this obscure, and some past experience from certain forums I just can’t help my skepticism. Thanks for the reply!

Comment

• mustang2
                              • Mar 2020

I concur, however, I don't think a top surgeon with a 20 year ethical practice will put his reputation on the line by offering a treatment that doesn't work or not ship it

I am sure if it was not to arrive they would send another bottle

Comment

• MrNobody1
                                • Oct 2020

Originally posted by mustang2
                                Topical dutasteride is now available for worldwide shipping from Dr Mwamba

You just need to email info@fueclinic.com for a free online consultation and they will send the prescription to the pharmacy and ship to you

Trischosol vechicle, compounded in Europe with pharma grade dutasteride.
                                The site looks fake to me and by the looks of it you are the only one promoting this on several forums.

Comment

Working...