Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Liaminston
    • Aug 2020

Dr. Ali Emre Karadeniz Hair Transplant Journey

Hey guys so I have been a long time lurker here my name is Liam I'm 28 from the UK I start loosing my hair around the age of 20 and it has caused me alot of depression and anxiety. After a great amount of research I have found a surgeon I can trust.
    I have booked my surgery date for end of September and I want to share my journey with your guys.
    Edit: so I have booked a double day session this is going to be hair transplant from head and body hair.
  • Liaminston
    • Aug 2020

This a picture of my current situation with my hair
    Attached Files

Comment

• Krunchie
      • Aug 2020

Good luck, it will be the best thing you ever did. Have they estimated how many grafts you'll need?

Comment

• Liaminston
        • Aug 2020

Originally posted by Krunchie
        Good luck, it will be the best thing you ever did. Have they estimated how many grafts you'll need?
        They do it in hairs instead of grafts which I find odd they said 7000 hairs is what they will do I am not sure what that means in grafts and if it will include the body hair in that amount as we agree to do the body hair aswell after. But yeah thanks for repying hopefully this will all then out good

Comment

• Krunchie
          • Aug 2020

Can't say I've seen much from this surgeon, hope it goes well for you.

Comment

• Liaminston
            • Aug 2020

He is accredited by the American board of hair restoration surgery

Comment

Working...