+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Which is the best day of your life

The best day of my life is my wedding day. I can't express that beautiful day. I think words will become limited to explain the beauty of that day. I still remembered the first gift from my husband on our wedding it's also actually my birthday day. He gives me a beautiful gold bee necklace. It was a gold necklace, and it's designed it was so beautiful and so elegant that I wear it daily and take it off from my neck.

The best day of my life is to remove my fear of hiking a mountain. Two weeks ago I went for a tour with my family to northern areas everyone was very excited about that, but except me, I was scared to climb on the mountain. I bought work boots for hiking which will give me a grip on a rocky cliff and also help me to jump on it. When I start climbing it was scary for me, but when the time passed I started enjoying that hiking, or when I reached the top I realize that my fear about climbing a mountain has gone. That's was the best day of my life.

The day my blog gameive got monetised is the best day of my life.

Default New Job

The best day was when I finally found a job at https://bridgeteams.com/ after three months of lockdown and anxieties. I was almost broke. It's very pleasant to realise you can support your family financially, to get rid of the fear to lose your house and a car. Hate 2020

The day when for a long time I was left at home alone)

For now, it was my wedding day! I married my girlfriend after around 8 years of relationship.

The best day of my life is when I give gifts, for example a small diamond. How to distinguish a real diamond from a fake one? There are dozens of popular and proven tips on the Internet on how to distinguish a diamond from a fake. And while some of them are harmless to insert into your favorite jewelry, others can ruin the gem. It is possible to distinguish at first glance a diamond from a counterfeit at home or in a store. The stone in the jewelry must have a gemologist certification

for me the best day of my life when I spend time with my family.

everyday is like a saturday!
    But the best one was when I married with my italian girl! We were even looking for translation guidances (like this one https://thewordpoint.com/services/ce...e-certificates) to make our wedding international xd
    Happy to be loved

Check out the dress on sale in that case. what difference does it make if you wear the latest model from the designer or last year? If it suits you and emphasizes all the advantages, then why not conduct such an experiment? I firmly believe that the dress should reflect your character and tenderness, and then all the guests will simply go crazy with delight. I think this is the most important thing you need to know. So don't waste your time right now and just go to https://www.thebridallounge.com.au/c...discount-gowns.