+ Reply to Thread

Default Finasteride and Recrea Forte for 6 months, results, with pics.

Hello everyone, I have been running Fin (5mg tablets divided into 4) and Recrea Forte 2 times a day now for 6 months exactly. Here are some pictures from the beginning, and last taken today. Can you see it? HATE Imgur.

https://i.imgur.com/X6UkMJ2.jpg

I think I have had a pretty good regrowth, hope it lasts!
    I had extremely thick hair in my youth up to 21, when my girlfriend broke up with me, and I went into a deep depression. That was 20 years ago. I still remember standing in the shower and my hands were covered with hair .... hu!
    In any case, the hair never recovered , and I started to lose more and more towards the end so I thought **** it, I have nothing to lose, and got a prescription by an online doctor. Regain Forte is available from online pharmacies for usd 20 for a 3-month supply. I have also started with ketoconazole shampoo last month, 2 times a week, so do not know if it helps yet.

I did not get any shedding at all until about 2 months ago, then it was marked, but it seems to have subsided now.

I'm a bit of a special case, because I was diagnosed with adrenal cancer in December, and had surgery for it at the end of March. It was an active tumor and I got Cushing's syndrome. Normal cortisol levels are between 30 and 170, I was at 6900, and of course it affects the hair, it is the stress hormone. But I experienced that I got thicker hair then, I also got more facial and back hair, but lost ALL hair on my legs, they were completely bald. Now after the operation, my levels are zero, because I go on chemo and then eat hydrocortisone. Kemon is not something that causes you to lose hair, however. My back hair is more normal, the extra facial hair disappeared and the hair on my legs has grown back. However, Kemon can affect Fin, so we'll see.

I have not received any side effects from fine I think, maybe less sex drive but it's ok. I will evaluate in a year.