+ Reply to Thread
    IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon Dr. Lindsey's Avatar

Default FUE repair of failed FUE cases and discussion by Dr. Lindsey

I've posted lots of cases and videos where I preach strip over fue and particularly for repair cases. I've also posted a few cases of fue repair of fue or even strip.

Well here's another FUE repair of FUE. 2 younger men each had virtually zero growth from automated fue procedures....likely because hairs were transplanted without viable roots...or no roots whatsoever. The patient never knows....and frankly, without magnifyers....the doctor (if a doctor is actually performing the surgery...or a rent a tech is in some cases around here) wouldn't know either.

So we discuss these issues, show you a nice beefy FUE graft and show the before and early postop on these 2 guys...just so you newbies know what to ask at your consultation.

Lastly, I repeat that FUE is ideal IF: 1 you don't need a ton of hair 2. you have to wear a short haircut 3. and you have thicker donor hairs with stronger roots.

Know these issues and discuss the pros and cons with your doctor..not a salesman...before you commit to surgery. There is never a reason to rush into this for a bargain.

The video is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mNcy...ature=youtu.be

Dr. Lindsey McLean VA
    William Lindsey, MD
    Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
    View my IAHRS Profile

IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon Dr. Lindsey's Avatar

We soak our instruments in baby tea. But then they rusted. I wouldn't drink it.
    William Lindsey, MD
    Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
    View my IAHRS Profile

The post is good, and you provide the good information I have see the video.
    I think it takes time and also takes the precautions after the FUE hair transplant. If the case fails it means the surgery is not successful, take the treatment from the experienced surgeon