+ Reply to Thread

Lightbulb Just a M20 Looking For Advice...

Hey all,

Like most people I shaved my head during the coronavirus. I always new I had an M shaped hairline and it didnt bother me, it kinda runs in my family. But, my hair is seriously thinning on both temples, and really far back. I went to the doctor and he said it was forsure mpb. Im ok with a Norwood 2, but it looks like it went from 2 to 3 overnight.

This took me at shock because nobody in my family is bald except my grandma's dad. I guess i won the lottery haha. I kind of asked for it as i wasnt eating healthy (no meat and veggies) for months and wasnt sleeping more than 4-5 hours a night while working 2 hard laboring jobs. I think that i sped up my balding process significantly, and i just want the hair to fill in. Im not lookign to regrow my hairline, just make my hair not thin. I got biotin pills, a derma roller (1.5mm) and hair thinning shampoo the other day and am about to start using them.

Ive continued to buzz it to a #2 because it looks worse when I grow it out. It looks like im Aang from Avatar: The last Airbender lol. It really is starting to bother me and im thinking I got 2 options here.

-Go on minoxidil/ derma roll/ biotin (for life)

-Just buzz it.

Im not down to risk using finasteride and having ED. I dont care about my hair enough for that. its just hair. I want to fight this but in a more natural approach. If anyone can offer their 2 cents about this please let me know! Thanks people.

https://imgur.com/a/SzeI3xy

My two cents: Minoxidil works. Just use it every day twice per day and make it part of your routine. You could even start with two percent. My paternal grandfather, my dad and his brothers all have MPB. My entire life I thought I would lose most of my hair for sure. I started minoxidil in my early 30s and am now well into my forties. Yeah, I receded like the "M" you describe but I still have most of my hair.

(Also, I don't think your diet or your sleep routine is gonna affect your MPB.).

Hope that helps!

can you tell , how long after you started seeing results

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by bossmann View Post
    can you tell , how long after you started seeing results
    I don't remember. For that reason, I am guessing it was likely neither right away nor a very long time. My guess would be at 6 -8 months I saw slight regrowth. Also, it is hard to know how well it's working because even if the regrowth is minimal, it still could be working if a lot of hair that was going to be lost was not lost.

Sambad Lottery Result Today Winners List: Sambad Result Today , Lottery Sambad Today, Lottery Sambad Result, Lottery Sambad Today Result, Lottery Sambad 17.7.2022, Lottery Sambad Result 17.7.22, Sikkim Lottery Sambad Result, Nagaland Lottery Sambad Result, Lottery Sambad 1 PM Today, Lottery Sambad 6 PM Today, Lottery Sambad 8 PM Today, Sikkim State Lottery Result, 17-7-2022latarisambad, dear.lotare.resalt.8.pm.17.7.22.