+ Reply to Thread

Default 2950 grafts w/ İlhan Serdaroglu - Turkey-Istanbul

I've just had my 2nd hair transplant and I decided to choose Dr. İlhan Serdaroğlu. I've observed his results, which were more than satisfactory and contacted him via e-mail. He immediately replied and provided me with his initial opinion.

When I visited him at his office, he told us what he'll be able to do and we saw eye to eye on topics like how many grafts can be extracted from the donor and the planning of the hair transplant, i.e. how many grafts are needed on each section of the recipient area.

On the day of the procedure, Dr. İlhan extracted the grafts himself and now, 2 days post op and having removed the bandages, I can see that he did an excellent job in terms of the extraction distribution and also there's very little trauma in the donor area, which was very important for me as it demonstrates the surgeon's skills.

The transplantation was done by his technicians who were very adept; they worked very quickly and there's again as little trauma as physically possible in the recipient area.

All in all, I would highly recommend Dr. İlhan. Hair transplant is a delicate procedure and one should choose their treatment facility wisely; Dr. İlhan and his team are very capable with Dr. İlhan having almost 20 years of expertise. I would highly recommend this facility, especially to people living abroad.

To my foreigner friends, I would highly advise Dr. İlhan as well as hair transplant costs are much lower compared to your native countries in Turkey and with Dr. İlhan you'd be receiving the premium quality of service at a very affordable price.

do you have any pics?
    thank you