+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Can somebody with beginning stages of MPB get a good hair piece? Would I be able to get one with the same style of my hair? I like it spiked and kept at 1 inch lenght.. would it blend perfectly along the sides and back? Will it look natural on my temples?
    From what i understand its all about matiching density (how thick the system is) and getting the colour and stype of hair (wavey or straight etc).

I have put a shout out on this forum for some people to show pics of their systems but so far noone has done so, but, last night i found a forum where people are doing so - they say pictures speak a thousand words:

http://toplace.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=4367

I have never had a system myself so i am doing the same as you and researching for the day when i need one (probably within the next 12 months).

Benq

It makes me discouraged to see that most hair pieces are longer style. I keep my hair at 1 inch ontop with the sides blending clos up towards the top. I doubt they can make a system to look real for me. I also have very fine hair. I don't know what to do, I can't stand the thinning on top anymore..

It makes me discouraged to see that most hair pieces are longer style. I keep my hair at 1 inch ontop with the sides blending clos up towards the top. I doubt they can make a system to look real for me. I also have very fine hair. I don't know what to do, I can't stand the thinning on top anymore..
    I keep my hair like urs and i use nanogen. (check my profile gallery). I would like to know if short systems are possible too. I will try toplace forums and let u know.

Benq

Help us out people, somebody has to know something about systems

I was thinking of getting something to hide my thinning, but I want to solve my hair loss.. not hide it. If a modern day hair piece can achieve this, I'm all for it. I just don't see how one would look on me with the style of hair I like, can't see howw it wount be noticable. Please help us out.

I was thinking of getting something to hide my thinning, but I want to solve my hair loss.. not hide it. If a modern day hair piece can achieve this, I'm all for it. I just don't see how one would look on me with the style of hair I like, can't see howw it wount be noticable. Please help us out.
    Ive had a scout arrount Toplace forum and found this:
    http://toplace.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=4310

They are taking about buzz cutting a system (I take is "buzz cut" is USA for shaving your head to grade lengths).

Im getting some great info on systems there but i must stress i dont know what that companies systems are like, im only looking at user info and pics, but its good for the kind of things your asking where as this forum seems more consentrated on drugs and surgery side.

This guys hair is quite short:

http://toplace.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1483

Thanks for the linka, but that guy with short hair piece covers his temples..I wonder if spiking is possible

Thanks for the linka, but that guy with short hair piece covers his temples..I wonder if spiking is possible
    I found a guy who, to be honest has taken the absolute piss with the hair gel, however its spiked at the front so it gives you an idea. Seriously though mate, if you get a system, dont use this much gel! :-D

http://www.toplace.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1462

Quote Originally Posted by benq1983 View Post
    I found a guy who, to be honest has taken the absolute piss with the hair gel, however its spiked at the front so it gives you an idea. Seriously though mate, if you get a system, dont use this much gel! :-D

http://www.toplace.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1462
    http://www.toplace.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1063

And this is a great raised front:

http://www.toplace.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1070

Hi , a hair system always has to be a longer style I have had about 10 up to now they never feel like your real hair you can always feel the edge of the lace the colour is never quite right the front hairline always needs cleaning , sure I used to have short on top and grade 2 back and sides when I had hair the daily routine is a real pain with a system you are better off bald I think, I wish I had shaved mine off years ago and I am 51 now my real brother is 57 and still has all his hair ,I guess that's just the way it goes , and in a system people always give you a funny look even if they do not know something to them does not look right you are just fooling yourself .