Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jotronic
    • Nov 2008

H&W HD Video Friday/Dr. Hasson/4693 Grafts/One Session/Eight Months

This patient came to see Dr. Hasson eight months ago to have the front and back restored in one session. 4693 grafts were used to rebuild the frontal third of his scalp including the hairline and into the mid-scalp region. The crown was then thickened by following the natural angle and direction of the existing hairs for a fuller overall result.

4693 Grafts

Singles...1904
    Doubles...2564
    3/4...225

www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com
  • Jotronic
    • Nov 2008

www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

Comment

• Jotronic
      • Nov 2008

Donor area image taken from HD video screenshot
      www.HassonandWong.com

Comment

• Spex
        Dr Representative
        • Nov 2008

10 out of 10
        Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

Working...