+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Best surgeon in England?

Hello I am considering having a fue treatment in December, in peoples experience who is the best surgeon for this? I am hearing dr ball from the Maitland clinic, has anyone had any treatments by him and what’s your thoughts?

Thank you

Hi London,

I very much like Dr Ed Ball. Great surgeon and very nice guy too. You should most definitely consult with him and David Anderson his patient advisor and get their opinion on your requirements.

I personally work in association with The Harley St Hair Clinic in London where I had my last FUE procedure performed. You can read about it here:

https://www.apetogentleman.com/perfect-hairline/

Im my opinion meet both clinics in person for an initial consultation and enable yourself to gain a solid understanding on your personal requirements.

Regards
    Spex
    https://spexhair.com
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Good morning thank you for the reply, yes I am hearing good thinks about dr ball and the Maitland clinic, I’ve looked on his gallery on his website And he’s work looks very natural, obviously cause it’s a hairline and very visible you want it as natural as possible, as I have seen some shocking photos online Else where which people have had done And it don’t look natural At all, so it’s always nice to get some feedback. Thank you

I live in London and went for consulations to a few different clinics including one of the ones that Spex mentioned above. They would only give me quite a conservative amount of grafts which in hindsight wouldn't have been enough - I have heard about and seen mediocre results from them.

I would recommend looking in Europe to get your treatment, most of the best places are only a short train ride away!

Good luck

I replied once but my message did not post.

Surely there must be at least a few good surgeons in the UK. People always seem to think you have to travel overseas which is unnecessary. I certainly don't want to travel outside the UK the way the world is going of late. It would be good if anyone can recommend a good surgery in the North of the uk.

Personally I want to have surgery where you know the surgeon is well known and have done hundreds of surgeries with great results, that way they are putting their name to your transplant.

The problem for me with somewhere like The Harley St Hair Clinic is you don't know who the surgeon is.

I haven't seen a clinic in the UK where the results are exceptional

Quote Originally Posted by Londonlad View Post
    Hello I am considering having a fue treatment in December, in peoples experience who is the best surgeon for this? I am hearing dr ball from the Maitland clinic, has anyone had any treatments by him and what’s your thoughts?

Thank you
    Mate

You are less than 3 hours away on a train from the FUE capital of the world. Brusells. (Lupanzula, Feriduni, Mwamba, Bisanga)

You are also 2 hours away on a flight from the best surgeons in the world. Madrid. (Couto, Lorenzo, Freitas, Vila)

You have at 8 of the top 10 doctors in the world on your back garden. There is no clinic in the UK that will give you these type of results.

Quote Originally Posted by mustang2 View Post
    Mate

You are less than 3 hours away on a train from the FUE capital of the world. Brusells. (Lupanzula, Feriduni, Mwamba, Bisanga)

You are also 2 hours away on a flight from the best surgeons in the world. Madrid. (Couto, Lorenzo, Freitas, Vila)

You have at 8 of the top 10 doctors in the world on your back garden. There is no clinic in the UK that will give you these type of results.
    Well there is a decent place in Manchester, The Hair Transplant Clinic for a start. They have good reviews. Why would anyone want to go overseas in this current climate, let alone the Brexit issues ? I would much rather stay in the home country and be safer.

The hair dr in dewsbury gets good reviews, I'm booked in for October.

I agree with Spex. Dr Ball at the Maitland clinic is clearly world class.

Quote Originally Posted by mustang2 View Post
    That's obviously wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Soundgrower View Post
    Well there is a decent place in Manchester, The Hair Transplant Clinic for a start. They have good reviews. Why would anyone want to go overseas in this current climate, let alone the Brexit issues ? I would much rather stay in the home country and be safer.
    That clinic isn't on the same level as the Drs he mentioned.