+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Quote Originally Posted by Fixed by 35 View Post
    Not this silly conspiracy theory claptrap again!

Let's think of some examples shall we? Just because dial up internet made companies a lot of money from people racking up huge phone bills, it didn't stop someone introducing cheaper, faster broadband did it?

Just because large oil companies rely on the automotive industry, it hasn't stopped the continuing development of electric cars and cars that run on hydrogen has it?

Just because Microsoft dominated the market for well over a decade, it didn't stop Apple breaking through did it?

That's the point; sure, there are those who don't want a cure to come out. But the reality is that the returns from a cure and all the things above will be far too great for any company, regardless of size, to stop it. Also, you simply cannot silence that many people.

Oh, and of course, the returns from Propecia are pathetic compared to what Merck could make from a drug which is more effective and has less side effects.
    The difference between this product is that you'll have an endless supply of people losing their hair, people will lose there hair 100 of years in the future, but a product that stops and regrowns you hair well your looking at returns that will last hundreds of years and massive profits.
    So those that dont want to find cure will lose out of some major profits to be made, its increasing returns to scale if they bring out a cure.

Look right now only a very small proportion of people >4% are seeking hair lose help, because its a risk and not 100%, you bring out a product that is 100% to give all your hair back you'll most likely see 90% or more customers.

The Demand is there, just need to fill it in, teeth hair regeneration will be the 2 biggest products that this capital system will ever see, we arnt talking about million we are talking about billions even trillions to be made in profits.

OK so they find a cure .

What is it .... a pill you have to take for the rest of your life with side effects

Maybe I'm jaded but by the time they fiund a cure I'll be long gone

The best cure is to shave your head and embrace it