Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tomwilson
    • May 2020

Please help me, anxious about this 24/7

im 20 years old. not really any fam history of balding, my dad is 54 with a full head of hair, paternal grandpa had a full head of hair until death and maternal grandpa had a lfull head of hair until his 50s, still has a decent amount of hair at his current age of 95. i am an extremely anxious person and the fear that my corners have been receding has been torturing me, i'm not sure if i just have the whole mature hairline thing. the consistency / thickness of my hair has changed lately but im almost certain that it is because i am on the medication accutane and that causes your hair to temporarily thin a little. There isnt No thinning at the crown, front middle of my hairline or things like that, i dont lose an abnormal amount of hair, and my hair grows really fast. im just nervous because i have a lot of baby hairs at the corners of my hairline, but that could also be new growth maybe since i am currently using biotin shampoo / conditioner for the accutane. my little sister is currently on the medication as well and her hair has also suffered temporarily. please help
    Attached Files
  • tomwilson
    • May 2020

i've always had kind of a high hairline / big forehead (especially in baby photos) im just worried about the hairline

Comment

• tomwilson
      • May 2020

bump, please helpppp

Comment

• tomwilson
        • May 2020

i assume no replies means im good?? sorry to be obnoxious and keep bumping, im just a super anxious guy. my hair is very thick on top and back so i guess its probably fine

Comment

Working...