+ Reply to Thread

Default Portland, Oregon -Gabel Hair Restoration Center

Hi everyone,
    I’m new to this forum but just wanted to share my experience with Dr. Steven Gabel in the Portland, Oregon area. I went to Dr. Gabel for an FUE procedure a few years ago (2300 grafts) and was so impressed with the results that I returned again for a second procedure to finish the job (about 1600 grafts). During both experiences, I found Dr. Gable and his team to be very professional, highly skilled, and attentive to my every question and need. His office (Dr Gabel Hair Restoration Center) is state-of-the-art and truly one of the most impressive looking spaces I have ever been in.

Each procedure took multiple hours to complete and Dr. Gable was there every step of the way. He completed the procedures himself (vs having an assistant do the work) and his attention to detail is most impressive. The man is an artist, and in addition was fun and upbeat the entire time (and made me feel very relaxed and at-ease throughout the entire process). Most importantly, the results have been truly great. I wish I had before/after pics to share but didn’t know about this forum then. That aside, if your looking for services in the Portland, Oregon area, I highly recommend Dr. Gabel and his team.

Thank you for sharing! It helped me a lot. www.dthardwoodflooring.com/hardwood-installation

Similar Threads

1. Steven Gabel, MD • Portland Oregon, Seattle Washington • 1959 Grafts • Hairline
    By Steven Gabel, MD in forum Hair Transplant Results By IAHRS Recommended Surgeons
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-01-2020, 05:22 AM
  2. Steven Gabel MD – Portland/Seattle - 32 y/o Hairline & Frontal Scalp Restoration
    By Steven Gabel, MD in forum Hair Transplant Results By IAHRS Recommended Surgeons
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-14-2017, 02:25 PM
  3. Steven Gabel MD FACS – Oregon/Washington – High Density Frontal Angles Restoration
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-03-2014, 05:23 AM
  4. Steven Gabel, MD - Oregon/Washington - 2210 grafts frontal hairline restoration
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-29-2012, 07:11 AM