Should I consider hair loss treatment at 21 years old?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dmoney
    • May 2020

Should I consider hair loss treatment at 21 years old?

Lately I've been noticing a little bit of thinning on my hairline. I've always had a large forehead, high hairline, and a widow's peak but if it looks like it's starting to take a MPB pattern then I'd like to get ahead of it while I can. From an initial eye test, do you think it's something I should be concerned about or should I wait to see if I see a further progression of hair loss? Also, my right temple hairline has always oddly been higher than my left.
    Attached Files
  • jholway
    • Apr 2020

Looks like a maturing hairline, your crown looks fine, don't think you need treatment but will let an expert reply

Comment

• JustShaveIt
      • Jan 2017

Originally posted by jholway
      Looks like a maturing hairline, your crown looks fine, don't think you need treatment but will let an expert reply
      Listening to an "expert" is the worst type of advice you can give to someone. "Experts" will promise you the world but in reality you're just a cash cow.

OP, I would suggest waiting till you're at least 28ish before you decide what you want to do. Looks like you have quite a bit of hair at this point, re-evaluate in 5 years from now.

Comment

Working...