Threaded View

Default life is a b*&%ch

Well I am only writing this in the hope that someone might say "hey i know what he is going through" and not feel too much like a loser. My earliest memory with the baldness issue is my 6th grade teacher, Mr Hoderich. He was a black man and I teased him a few times for being bald without thinking twice about what he was going through. When I turned 20 I noticed my hair was falling out and thinning. This was and is the end of my world. As a teenager I contemplated suicide just because I had alot of acne and was very self conscious about that. So when my face cleared up my hair fell out. Its like complaining about an ant bite and then being mauled by a tiger. Now i am 26 and completely bald. I am really self conscious about the way I look. I am angry all the time and sad. I feel as though i cannot function anymore as a human being. I drink and smoke weed constantly to try and drown the pain that I feel. The weed helps a bit but I still wake up to this bald head. It really sucks because girls dont take you seriously. People poke fun at you and ask stupid questions. How often do you shave your head? When did you start going bald? Why are you bald? etc etc. That gets really annoying after the 500th time they ask you and you just want to choke the next person that makes a comment about your situation. I really am tired of this crap. I sometimes wonder why I am still living here on earth. I guess it could be worse i mean i could have cancer or something. Its just that i want to have a girlfriend thats really hot and go out without being worried that someone will say something and i will be in county jail charged with assault because I cant take the comments anymore. Well i guess i am done complaining. Now that i heard that they found a cure for baldness through stem cells then I hope they dont take 10 years to put it into the market. I need this now. Can anyone relate?