Lack of results on forehead after, what to do? - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    4

    Default Lack of results on forehead after, what to do?

    Hi, I've gotten some hair back since I started dermarolling in august 2019, but foremost on my left forehead I've barely recovered anything.

    I use Minoxil twice a day, also a 1,5 mm dermaroller once a week for 13-15 minutes. What should I do to get my hair back on my forehead? For example, should I try a dermapen instead of a dermaroller?

    Thanks in advance for replies.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    31

    Default

    If you want to get your hair back then you need a hair transplant. Minoxidil and dermaroller wont do sh*t for you. Rien, niente, nada.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oriol View Post
    If you want to get your hair back then you need a hair transplant. Minoxidil and dermaroller wont do sh*t for you. Rien, niente, nada.
    Well, I have already gotten a lot of hair back (except for on my temples) so I guess that Minoxil and dermarolling does work.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Planning View Post
    Well, I have already gotten a lot of hair back (except for on my temples) so I guess that Minoxil and dermarolling does work.
    Good luck on getting your hair back on your temples without hair transplant then.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oriol View Post
    Good luck on getting your hair back on your temples without hair transplant then.
    Well, I was thinking that I might change my routine a bit, with for example using a dermapen or dermarolling more frequently.

    If that does not work then I will do a hair transplant.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Planning View Post
    Well, I was thinking that I might change my routine a bit, with for example using a dermapen or dermarolling more frequently.

    If that does not work then I will do a hair transplant.
    For the record, I hope it works out for you, really. I just doubt it, that's all. Best of luck.

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oriol View Post
    For the record, I hope it works out for you, really. I just doubt it, that's all. Best of luck.
    Thank you for your input. What is the opinion of the rest of you guys?

Similar Threads

  1. Forehead reduction surgery results
    By luka in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-15-2018, 02:54 AM
  2. Lack of Hair Products in USA
    By k9gatton in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-09-2016, 06:29 PM
  3. Lack of Support
    By DeuceWillis in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-14-2014, 07:05 PM
  4. Rogaine Progress or lack of.
    By hAirbed in forum Hair Loss Treatments
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-13-2013, 04:48 PM
  5. Lack Of Motivation for HT?
    By standbyme in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-22-2011, 02:12 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

MHR Clinic UK
01-22-2020 09:57 AM
by maluco
Last Post By Alan694
Today 06:33 AM
Has anyone tried scalp massages for hair loss?
04-22-2020 03:06 AM
Last Post By Alan694
Today 06:30 AM
Lack of results on forehead after, what to do?
05-21-2020 08:52 AM
Last Post By Planning
Today 04:41 AM
Greater Los Angeles Hair Transplant Surgeon recommendations
10-20-2019 02:14 PM
by L21c
Last Post By alloyd
Yesterday 09:44 PM
20 y.o fin results?
Yesterday 06:10 AM
by Kxb34
Last Post By Vuldam
Yesterday 06:46 PM