Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • omerm80
    • May 2020

propecia not really working

Hi, i am 29 years old and i am using propecia for 3 years, and 1 and a half year minoxdil. I kinda skipped lately a lot of days with the minoxdil and maybe that the reason for my shedding. The thing is i never felt that propecia stopped my hair loss. my hairline is very good and like 18 years old. The problem is in mine crown but speccialy in the middle of the head there is a big shedding. I did every thing and dont know how to stop it, and how to restore this hair, because i am still not a canditate for a hair transplant. should I change to duts? I cant get a permission from my doctor for it.
  • guyozugi
    • Dec 2019

Originally posted by omerm80
    Hi, i am 29 years old and i am using propecia for 3 years, and 1 and a half year minoxdil. I kinda skipped lately a lot of days with the minoxdil and maybe that the reason for my shedding. The thing is i never felt that propecia stopped my hair loss. my hairline is very good and like 18 years old. The problem is in mine crown but speccialy in the middle of the head there is a big shedding. I did every thing and dont know how to stop it, and how to restore this hair, because i am still not a canditate for a hair transplant. should I change to duts? I cant get a permission from my doctor for it.
    Yes. it's true.

Comment

• omerm80
      • May 2020

you mean to change to duts? i am suffering with diffuse thinning.

Comment

• omerm80
        • May 2020

can someone replay?

Comment

Working...