+ Reply to Thread

Default Topical Dutasteride

Hello , does anyone have any recommendations on how to make my own topical dutasteride formula using 5% Minoxidil? How many dut capsules would I have to mix into a 60 ml bottle of 5% minoxidil to have any type of effect? Any information would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Micrograft70 View Post
    Hello , does anyone have any recommendations on how to make my own topical dutasteride formula using 5% Minoxidil? How many dut capsules would I have to mix into a 60 ml bottle of 5% minoxidil to have any type of effect? Any information would be appreciated.
    I understand your interest in creating a topical dutasteride formula with 5% minoxidil, but it's crucial to emphasize that mixing prescription medications like dutasteride with over-the-counter products can be risky and should only be done under the guidance of a healthcare professional. Dutasteride is a prescription medication, and using it in a DIY formula without proper medical supervision can have potential health consequences. I strongly recommend consulting a dermatologist or healthcare provider who specializes in hair loss treatments to discuss safe and effective options for your specific needs. Your health and safety should always come first in such matters.

It's important to stress that combining prescription drugs like dutasteride with over-the-counter treatments can be dangerous and should only be done under the supervision of a healthcare provider. I understand your interest in developing a topical dutasteride combination with 5% minoxidil. Prescription medicine dutasteride should not be used in a homemade mixture without competent medical supervision as it may have negative health effects. To talk about safe and practical solutions for your particular needs, I highly advise seeing a dermatologist or other healthcare professional that specializes in hair loss treatments. When it comes to such concerns, your health and safety should always come first. buildnow gg