Threaded View

Default Dr Feriduni and Dr Sikos

I have a question that I'm mulling, and I'd be very interested in opinions.

I had an HT with Dr Feriduni in Belgium in 2011. Still very happy with the results, truly, it has made a huge difference in improving my life.

Now I have hair greed, and I want to go back for a second go. First time around, I saw a couple of drs, and they both said I should have enough donor for more than one HT. Having had an online consult recently, I got the same response - I have available donor.

Now, I'm torn between Dr Feriduni and Dr Sikos in Budapest.

Why? I hear you ask - just go with Dr Feriduni again, you're still so happy with the results, you'd be a fool to do otherwise. Well, here's my reasons for vacillation:

Thing is, I have to go to Budapest fairly regularly, and I want to go conservative. I'm not of the 'full head of hair or death' mindset. I'm perfectly happy with my hairline etc. I really do feel like I'd be happy with just a few hundred more hairs on top of my head.

So I'm looking for some opinions really. Dr Sikos is a member of the IAHRS, so he must be good, but I can't find much info around online (also he has a terrible website, but I'm a web programmer, and know that a website that's too slick can actually be a bit of a red flag).

I'm very very very wary of 'losing what I've gained' if that makes sense, and I feel like I'm tempting fate by even considering a doc who isn't the guy I know did a fantastic job the first time around. But on the other hand, I also think......well, Dr Sikos is right there....I could just ask for a day session to bulk up my hair.

Anyone any thoughts? If a doc is a member of the IAHRS and you're looking to be conservative, what are the odds that you'll regret it? I don't want stupid 'hair greed' to ruin my life.

Thanks guys, hope everyone is good.