Clear All
  • Blanco89
    • May 2020

Thin hat for 3 months

Ive been using a baseball hat after my hair transplant surgery
    Ive been using it from day 10 Post up
    One day i discovered that the hat slightly pass the sun rays
    The hat made 100% from nylon
    Does this effect the result of the surgery ?
    I’ve been using this hat from day 10 post up to 3 month post up
  • Sammmuel
    • Jul 2020

Hi, I dont think you hurt the grafts. More important to not get sweat under the hat.
    Do you have any updates?

Comment

• huddlewalt
      • Apr 2021

Most likely, this can have a negative impact. Just in case, buy a denser headdress, as it is unlikely that your hat can save your head from the sun's rays. Consult with your doctor who performed the surgery. He will give you explicit instruction of your actions. Most likely, you need a thicker hat. I've seen some cool bonnets and durags on Amazon. My friend ordered such a headdress and has been wearing it for a year. He said that it remains on the head, and despite the weather, it remains intact.

Comment

• AlexandraMcLean
        • Mar 2021

Originally posted by huddlewalt
        Most likely, this can have a negative impact. Just in case, buy a denser headdress, as it is unlikely that your hat can save your head from the sun's rays. Consult with your doctor who performed the surgery. He will give you explicit instruction of your actions. Most likely, you need a thicker hat. I've seen some cool bonnets and durags on Amazon. My friend ordered such a headdress and has been wearing it for a year. He said that it remains on the head, and despite the weather, it remains intact.
        I wish someone else could send me his opinion

Comment

Working...