+ Reply to Thread

Default MARADONA - It's been a long time my HAIRLOSS BRUDDAHS

Well it's been 8 years since i left this forum.

Been absent cuz I actually had some serious sides from experimenting with propecia, minoxidil and other crazy stuff.

Interestingly enough they all gave me the same side effects...everyone's different so there's no point on ranting about the sides I got and how dangerous these drugs are yada yada yada...

But from my experience I wouldn't touch any of those especially those non-FDA approved drugs. I'm kind of unique though I always get sides from most medicines.

My advice? Stay the **** away from non FDA approved drugs including Saw Palmetto extract, horse hair juice, RU, stolen histogen syringes....and all of that crap.

Anywas...that's why I've been absent.

Also if ur not getting sides from propecia, chances are ur lucky and shouldn't be scared about getting them in the future. If ur getting some sides....stop that shit and taper off...don't try to trick urself that u'll outgrow those sides or w/e.

Anyways I recovered two years later...after that I was like **** hair loss...and didn't care about hair loss anymore (coincidentally this is where my hairloss also stopped lol...or it seems so).

I still miss the rocking mane I had in college though. Now that I have the money and actually make a decent living. I'm thinking about going for a hair transplant.

In reality...I'm only considering Gho because I don't want an ugly scar and I'd like a quick recovery too. Something quick and simple.

I remember gc83uk's procedure was smooth as ****, if there's donor regeneration great if not, **** it. My hairloss isnt too bad so I guess Gho isn't such a bad idea for someone like me.

Anyways still have a few things to talk with Gho. Maybe I'm not a candidate because I may have some thinning on the sides of my head...which is an indication of weak donor follicles..Though the back of my head seems really think.

We'll see.

Also I found out something super cool and interesting. Instead of spending money on propecia and hairloss and worrying about balding because ur not gonna get laid, well guess what, women could care less about your hair they care more about what your confidence or what you portrait to be.

So your money and time would be better spent on a seduction course and learning how to pick up women on the street with proper techniques (AND BALLS) and trust me you'll be getting laid in like every three days. Though once you get to this point...u should just find the right girl and settle down...I find this kind of unethical but anyways....u get my point.

I'm just starting to get into this seduction world myself and well I've seen bald headed uggly mofos pick up hot girls way more than good looking dudes who don't have these techniques down to a science. I picked up a few girls myself too. It's all about confidence...and just walking up to them as if you were brad pitt...this is a simple statement but it has a whole bunch of implications that it's hard to talk about here. Just research about it online if u really care about this.

However...if you just want your hair back..for you and not to increase your chances with women. Then be careful with these ****in drugs and also be careful with every single doctor...do tons of research about any type of procedure. Listen to Spencer!

Anyways I'll post AFTER i get my procedure, If I ever do...of course. Maybe not still thinking about it...Will go to netherlands this year though see whats up.