Watch Dr Arika Bansal and Dr Pradeep Sethi in live Q&A // Facebook live - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
    IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon Pradeep Sethi, MD's Avatar

Default Watch Dr Arika Bansal and Dr Pradeep Sethi in live Q&A // Facebook live

We are pleased to inform you that Dr Pradeep Sethi and Dr Arika Bansal are going live on Facebook on 23th (Thursday) April, at 7 pm ( IST) this week. They will be discussing modern updated hair transplantation procedures, aesthetic hairline creation, failed/repair procedures, grade 7 cases, beard hair transplants, eyebrows, eyelashes, PRP, Exosomes and many more subjects. We are welcoming everyone who are researching upon the subject for a live Q&A session. Please post your questions on https://www.facebook.com/ehairclinic/

insta (4).jpg
    Pradeep Sethi, MD
    Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
    View my IAHRS Profile

Arika Bansal, MD
    Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
    View my IAHRS Profile

It is a pity that I found this information late. I would love to watch this live streaming, the topic of hair is very relevant to me. I also often live streams on the topic of hair loss and hair care, only on Twitter. I like to communicate with the audience and discuss hair problems, I answer questions live and viewers quickly get a solution to their problems. It all started with the fact that I accidentally found a site https://livestream.studio/twitter/ with information about live streaming and away we go. Now I do this regularly 2 times a week. My viewers are always looking forward to me and this is a great joy for me.