X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dutch_Dude
    • Jul 2010

Aderans!

Hi guys,

As you all know, Aderans is also researching a possible solution for hairloss, and they are now busy with phase II tests. I received an e-mail from them about possible participation in their programme. All of the locations are in the US, and since I don't live in the US, I thought a lot of you may be interested in this message, if you didn't already get it yourselves:

These are the sites which are currently conducting Phase 2 clinical research studies.

Los Angeles, CA 310-289-8242
    Hyde Park, N.Y. 516-365-2300
    Birmingham, AL 205-870-8803
    St. Louis, MO 314-692-2100
    Pinellas Park, FL 727-544-6367
    Tucson, AZ 520-885-6793
    Paramus, N.J. 201-587-0500

If you are interested in participating please call one of the clinics from the above list for a screening.

Thank you for your interest.

Info Desk

Aderans Research

advancing hair regeneration™

Thank you for your interest,

Info Desk
    Aderans Research
    advancing hair regeneration™
  • amadeus
    • Dec 2008

Great post Ductch_Dude. Thank you!

Comment

• Dutch_Dude
      • Jul 2010

Originally posted by amadeus
      Great post Ductch_Dude. Thank you!
      No problem, just trying to be resourceful...

Comment

• reset
        • Nov 2010

Apologies if this was already posted somewhere but Aderans released trial info last December.

Aderans Research Institute (ARI) recently completed the first of seven protocols of a hair
        regeneration Phase 2 clinical study, and the results are in: more than half of study participants
        showed significant hair growth one year after the cell product treatment was administered.

To see the whole article, click on link, then click on blue rectangular box at the bottom

Comment

Working...